Season Passholder Preview Night attractions list

Would anyone want to have a meet up or something perhaps? IDK really.

Me and Brian (Thabto) were thinking of going there sometime during the day.

Yeah, we were thinking of possibly going there on the way back in to preview night to get something to eat and a drink before going into the park.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I think we will be arriving at the Thirsty Pony around 4:30-5 on Friday.

I never knew about the Leg glass of beer, I wont be able to try that on the 8th but the next time my wife and are there without the kids I think I'll get it just to say I did.

Not only beer, you can get whatever mixed drink you want in the leg, and they don't skimp on the alcohol.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Lol! I'd have to stick with beer for something of that magnitude... I haven't had to be carried out of anywhere in many many years and I hope to keep that streak going!

Another nice time killing game is Ingress. It's a smartphone GPS game from Google. Many rides and landmarks at Cedar Point are in it. I currently "own" the big wheel and Maxair. Join the green team. The blue team is lame. ;)

Last edited by Smitty99,

Being involved is not the same as being committed. It's like bacon and eggs; the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed.

I might go see a movie in the time between as well. So far I think I can fill up that time with some good activities to keep busy.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

If it's beer you're after, I'd highly recommend Small City Taphouse, which is on Columbus Ave downtown. They have 46 brews on tap, and the food is also excellent (Asian fusion). I mean come on, how can you not want wings covered in "Magic Sauce"? :D

Probably not the place to go if you're pinching pennies, but it's good stuff. Looks like they open at noon on Fridays. http://smallcitytaphouse.com/

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service