Rougarou Media Day

One car of the one of the trains was parked at the Cavs game just 2 days ago...

https://twitter.com/JasonMcClureCP/status/589852395104038912

That being the case, I don't think they are that worried about opening on time.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Scottyf said:

I think you are overthinking the situation. Also, phenomenal? really?

Yay! Let's attack others for their differing opinions!

I'm so glad they changed the coaster to a floorless.

Ever since Geauga Lake closed I miss riding the Dominator.

You mean through e-mail or post office?

Possibly both. It might depend on whether they have email addresses for all the news/media outlets they plan to send materials to.

I would bet they send some sort of package in the mail with a USB thumb drive of artwork, etc.

Last edited by Chuck Wagon,

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

Wowa man,, 5 am. Coffee ☕ is gonna be a huge requirement. I'm a nightlife photog, not a morning one.. Lol

Five AM is late. You haven't lived unless you've had to get up for a three-thirty AM check in.

Do you have to show up at 5AM or you're SOL, or can you go anytime between 5-9? I'm sure you have to be there since you're part of the media, but what about the winners? Tony said there will be no emails sent with an itinerary, just show up to the park and that it ends at 9.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

According to Kristy, you can show up anytime between 5 and 9. The park gets cleared out at 9.

Awesome! That's good to know.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I'm in and looking forward to it! I prefer coasters in the dark, so it'll be the perfect first ride on Rougarou, especially with the new lighting package and surprises. We should be able to see the night vs day sides of Rougarou that Jason McClure mentioned as well. Hopefully Rougarou doesn't transform back into Mantis once the sun rises...

so I signed up for the media day, they said they were going to contact us soon . Has anybody been contacted yet? Obviously I am sure they got a lot of requests, so it will take time. how many people are we allowed to bring? I obviously have a writer, but would like to bring other people that I could interview for example.

so im the ducks in a row kinda guy.

anyone fill out the form and hear back as of yet?

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service