how have Sunday crowds been?

Haven't been up to CP during the Halloween activities before. We definitely won't be going Saturday but I was curious how Sundays have been thus far. We typically don't go back up after the September bonus weekend. Thanks!

Last edited by Dara,

Sunday weekends, as in those weekends that have a Sunday? Or those Sundays that happen to fall on a weekend? For both cases, they have been following the exact same pattern for all time, in that Saturday > Sunday > Friday for crowd levels.

Thanks for the info. The kid asked for this instead of a birthday gift!

No clue why I added weekends in there. The nexus 7 doesn't like to show all the words as I'm entering them!

Bottom line, Sunday is a good bet for a good visit, even with the shorter hours as compared to Saturday.

When I was there on the 5th, the crowds were very light. The most I waited was 30-45 minutes for TTD and that was most likely because it was down for a few hours. If it weren't for the downtime, the wait would've most likely been shorter. Everything else was about 10-20 minutes. I walked on Gatekeeper around 5 PM.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I'm hoping the Mantis squashing may take some of the crowd away from other rides. One can dream, right?

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service