Lakeside Pavilion

Jeff said:

HeyIsntThatRob? said:
Pointbuzz has suddenly become a collection of prophecies.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Until they eventually starve to death anyway. :)

NWLB
@NWLB, +NathanBoyle, NathanVerse.com

The entrance to the Lakeside Pavilion looks beautiful with the fountain and the way it is designed. I am loving that they are putting in details for aesthetic reasons, in the old days I'm sure the entrance would have just been a straight path to the pavillion. The fountain really makes it look nice.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Pete said:
The entrance to the Lakeside Pavilion looks beautiful with the fountain and the way it is designed. I am loving that they are putting in details for aesthetic reasons, in the old days I'm sure the entrance would have just been a straight path to the pavillion. The fountain really makes it look nice.

Agreed.

And by "old days" I'm assuming you mean 60's-90's. :-)
Anything prior to the 60's always was done with aesthetics in mind.

No, the "old days" ended closer to 2011..

They seem to definitely be going for a uniform aesthetic with Lakeside Pavilion and Breakers, which I'm a fan of.

It's too bad that so much of CP in the Kinzel area was defined by pretty much no rhyme or reason with aesthetics and styles, which is something that will take years if not decades to completely move on from.

It will take time but luckily the park is off to a great start. :)

Yeah, by old days I was trying put the "Kinzel Era" in a kind way.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Yep, so ~2011.

HeyIsntThatRob? said:
Ladies and Gentlemen! The boardwalk project!

How is that walkway in front of the beach any different? It's been that way for years, hasn't it? Is there something in the renderings that I'm not seeing (besides the pavilion of corse)?

Last edited by !,

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service