Do the bring a friend discounts still apply on Halloweekend Fridays?

It says that passholders can bring up to 4 guests on Friday throughout the season for $30. Does that still apply during Halloweekends?

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I believe that does not apply on Halloweekends...I just looked through the entire site and there does not appear to be a way to buy those tickets for any Friday Halloweekends...the link that is there during the regular season is gone.

I think you should call them and ask. It might be available, but maybe not online...

On the other hand, there are also no hotel discounts during Halloweekends....

In general, they are the busiest park and resort days of the year, so they don't need to discount anything to keep everything booked up...

But again, I suggest you all them and ask.

Friday nights during Halloweekends are pretty much the opposite of "busiest park and resort days of the year."

Yesterday, I went to the park and walked up to the ticket booth and asked if there were guest discounts available on tickets with a Platinum Pass and yes they were available. I got 2 tickets at a discount. So yes, the discounts still do apply, unless there was a special promotion I wasn't aware of that weekend.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

If you're reading something that says "throughout the season", especially if it is still live, then naturally the park would be obliged to honor it. The season does not end until November 2nd, after all.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service