Hotel Rates

I just checked the price for a room at Breakers Express on Saturday the 5th this week. Does $180 plus tax sound remotely reasonable for this place? I think not. I've found cheaper rates at these hotels owned by Cedar Fair during the summer on the weekend.

Depends. The October weekends are usually pretty busy. I'd assume they're trying to capitalize on that.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Rates vary. I actually had the rates change while I was on the phone with a rep. Last weekend in Sept was around $100 a night w/Platinum pass.

For the record, $180 a night for BE is robbery.

I know there's nothing special about that property to make it worth anything over $100 a night.

We paid $170 on July 3 at BE and stayed in Breakers at $270 on the 4th. It might be because it is a Saturday. However, we stayed the whole weekend at BE a few times for past HW's and it was about $80-90 per night. I remember commenting on how it was only a few bucks more than our trips to camper village.

Paul

I believe they raise the prices at the last minute if the Hotel is filling up fast. I checked it just now and it's up to $199. Yet the same rooms 3 weeks from now are $109.

Gilbert, Vegan Rider

Rates vary. I actually had the rates change while I was on the phone with a rep. Last weekend in Sept was around $100 a night w/Platinum pass???

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service