Where to park for Marina entrance?

Hey everybody! I normally either enter through the main gates or the soak city parking lot, but this year I want to try going in through the Marina entrance to get to MF first... where is the best place to park for this?

Do you just park in the main lot and walk back to that entrance?

Thanks in advance!

Unless you have magic powers and can park by HR, park up by pet check/marina buildings and walk...maybe run...high knees go

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Park in the main lot and take the blue sidewalk back to the marina gate. to park in the marina parking lot I am pretty sure that you have to have a parking permit. And the lot beside Blue Streak is for employees (I think).

Thanks guys!

Yes, the lot on the right is employees with badged cars only, don't park there not a good idea. If you can get into the HR parking lot sweet, but you're probably ganna walk

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I've parked in the lot right there by the marina entrance many times when going to famous dave's. Never had an issue, even had security say that i was ok to park there and go into the park after having dinner.

You need a marina platinum pass or be a restaurant guest at Famous Dave's or Bay Harbor to park in the Marina lot.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

I used to park in the main lot, farthest to the left and take the "blue walkway" to the marina entrance.

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service