How has your Fastlane experience been this year?

Hey all!

I am going to CP the last weekend of September, and already have my FL passes.

I know that Halloweekends is CRAZY nowadays (I can remember the good ole days when there were LESS people at Halloweekends)... so I ended up buying the FL+.

With this being the second year of the FL system, are more people catching on to it than last year? When I went last year, I was able to just about walk onto anything that I wanted to... is it the same way this year?

Thanks in advance!

I just got back from my trip to cedar point. We don't live close but at all, so we wanted to go "all out" on our trip. We were in the park for 2 days, both days we had fast lane plus. It was totally worth it! Don't expect to get on a ride every five minuets though. The fast land dumps you out towards the front of the regular line. It's useualy a 10-15 wait until you get into the the station. Then you get to decide where you want to sit. If you go for the front row, your going to be looking a a total wait time of 20-30 minuets, otherwise you should get on pretty quickly after getting in the station; about 15-20 minuets total. You might think that's a little crazy for the money you pairs at first. But then you look back into the normal line and see why it was worth it.
Hope this helps:)

Have fun
-Joe

Thank you so much for the review!

I ended up purchasing the passes online for the last weekend in September... I figure that it will be busy either way... at least this way, we will be able to get a few more rides in!

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service