Printing tickets?

I just bought tickets online using the Christmas in July deal Cedar Point is running. The tickets have to be used before August 11th. When I went to print the tickets they asked me to enter the names of the people who will be using them. I put in the 2 names and printed them. What if one of us is unable to go before August 11th? Can the ticket be transferred to a different person or can they only be used by the person whos name is on the ticket?

You will be fine....they will just scan your bar code and send you on your merry way.

GO IRISH!!

Agreed. Before I routinely got passes, and would buy day passes online, I would enter the name as "John's Guest". In the event someone in my party couldn't go. I also did this for the My Coke Rewards promo earlier this year, because I didn't know who would be using the tickets. Just the bar code is scanned.

When we settle on a date to go I might also buy Fast Lane passes are they stricter with the names on those? Seems like when we went last year they actually checked my ID. Thanks for any info

Seems unlikely, given that many that use FL would not have an ID. (didn't drive, too young for and ID, etc)

I used somebody else's fastlane pass last year.

I had a situation where somebody in my party couldn't go, so I used my FL on myself for a different day.

They didn't mind that it wasn't my name, nor did they mind that it wasn't even for the correct date.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service