First visit to Cedar Point July 8th an 9th

So excited to finally be going to Cedar Point!!!

Should we buy our tickets in advance online....or wait until we get there? I was hoping to find discount tickets, but haven't found anything online. When we lived near a six flags there were always offers for buy one get one tickets or $10 off, but you only found them in local stores.

Does Cedar Point do the same?

Last edited by StellasMom,

You save $10 if you buy online

I know you didn't ask about this but if you have any intention of going to kings island this year too, Kroger stores have a KI/CP combo ticket for $54.99!

Buying online saves money on the ticket price but there is a $6 convience charge. Not sure if that is per order or per item, can someone else answer that?

Meijer stores in Northwest Ohio sell discounted CP tickets. If you are coming from further away there is a Meijer on 250 on the way to the park. Give yourself extra time if you plan on buying the morning of your visit as there can be a lineup of people with the same idea.

Last edited by Krafty,

Fight the Shapers . . . Join the Resistance . . .
Save Humanity!

The $6 charge is per order. So not so bad if you're buying multiple tickets, but not great if you're only buying one or two.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Try. www.retailmenot.com for discounts for Cedar point

Casu

Thank you to everyone!!!

See if you can find any kind of promo code for discounted tickets.

Do you think it's possible....to do Cedar Point in a day with a fast pass? My husband thinks we'll need two days....I'm thinking we can do it one. Possible the week after 4th of July? On a Tuesday ?

My daughter (9yr old at the time)and I did the park in a day with Fastpast last year. She was able to do every ride she wanted as often as she wanted.

What we didn't do was any of the shows or other entertainment, just all the major rides.

So all the majors in one day - Sure. The entire park including entertainment? Probably two days.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

That's what I'm thinking.....I don't want to see the shows....or tour the whole park...I just want to ride the roller coasters as many times as we can squeeze in from open to close.....

You should be fine. They changed the entry point of Millenium Force this year and it isn't nearly as quick an entry as last year. Other than that FP works pretty well.

I'm not sure where you are coming from but you might consider spending the night before in one of the CP hotels so you can get early entry. Your FP doesn't work during early entry, but you could get multiple rides on MF before the park opens to the public.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service