Fast Lane Online vs Fast Lane in the park

Hello fellow coaster fans, I am new here to PointBuzz! I have been reading posts on here for about a year now and thought maybe i could contribute to some conversations and/or questions.

That being said, My family of four is going to Cedar Point June 2-4. My sister and I have Platnium Passes and my parents have media passes for when we go to Cedar Fair parks. My sister and I are coaster freaks and are looking into buying Fast Lane passes for Monday June 3rd, our only full day in the park. Fast Lane for two people online is $60/FL and $75/FLP. I was wondering if the Fast Lane kiosks inside the park sell these passes for the same price? And whether or not Fast Lane is neccessary for a Monday in early June? Thank you for your help!

Fast lane pricing is the same online or at the park. I personally would not buy it until I was at the park and could gauge the crowd. I have yet to see it sell out prior to the park opening. I think they sold out on opening day but not until after 12. Someone please correct me if it sold out earlier than noon.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

Its a crap shoot. If you buy online you are guaranteed to get them. At the kiosks they do sell out! An advantage of waiting until the day of, is you can check the weather. When we went GK and Dragster weren't running so we got regular fast passes. Once those rides opened we went back and upgraded to plus. we were there mon- wed of opening week. We NEEDED fast pass. even if its not crowded, the 4-5 best coasters almost always had big lines. Millenium was never less than an hour! I think you may be able to purchase online and not redeem it that day if rides aren't open. you can use it on another day if you come back. don't quote me on that though.

I would definitely wait until the day you go to the park. If the parking lot is about 3/4 full or more early in the day, get FL. If it's only just beyond the security tower, don't even bother. I went on Sunday June 2nd (my birthday) and the lines were very short. Gatekeeper had a 5 minute wait around 8pm and Millennium was only 15-20 all day. Anyway, I overheard some FL say that it was pointless to get FL that day because the park was so dead. You definitely don't want to waste that much money if the park is going to have short lines for even the popular rides.

Last edited by TwistedWicker77,

Never buy Fast Lane online. Rarely will it sell out at the park (especially at opening) and the park has surprised my family in the past two years, where some days that we thought were going to be busy had no one at all. It's all luck of the draw.

Connor Frame
Meadowbrook FFA

I purchased FL online, and am wondering what the best location is to redeem them. Should
I redeem at the Hotel Breakers or the beach gate?

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service