Hotel Breakers and Pizza Delivery

Hello all. I'll be staying in Hotel Breakers during my stay at CP. After a day of coasters and stuff, I'm gonna want some pizza for dinner (well, not every night, mind you). Question, however - will the major pizza chains in the area (Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Domino's, etc.) deliver pizza to a CP hotel room? Thanks in advance.

Best bet is to order from the pizza place in Sandcastle Suites. I believe it'll come to 1 large pizza for about $20 (including delivery and tip) but it's REALLY good pizza.

I don't think it's possible to order from an outside pizza place, unless you go pick it up yourself.

There used to be a Pizza Hut Express that would do deliveries to the Breakers. However, I believe that has been discontinued.

In the past I have seen delivery cars from various pizza places in town pulling up to Breakers after the park closes. I'm sure the front desk people could probably tell you who delivers.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

We were in the campground this past weekend, and we saw a domino's delivery vehicle going back and forth constantly. They went to the Breaker's, Sandcastle and the campground all weekend.

I saw Dominos doing the same thing last year during Halloweekends. CP front desk said it takes a while for delivery and pushed their pizza on us. It wasn't bad and beggers can't be choosers that late at night. Definitely going to call Dominos and see what's up next visit.

Outside pizza chains DEFINITELY deliver to Breakers. In the mean time, I would call around and find out what place has the best deals on pizza though. Or, I would leave the park mid day and go to Chet and Matt's! It is the best pizza I've ever had in the Sandusky/Perkins area.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service