Hotel Breakers Discounts

Does anyone know if there are available discounts for Hotel Breakers. Planning to stay 3 nights in July. I requested the Cedar Point Getaway Guide 3 weeks ago, hoping there might be coupons in it but haven't received it yet.

Discover Ohio is promoting discounts to Cedar Point entrance on McDonalds cups. AAA may have some discounts for Cedar Point hotels or another good site to go to would be www.lakeerieshoresandislands.com

Jayme
ghostlymanor.com Sandusky, OH

Hi,

I just booked a stay there and used the code RETURN and got the best rates. One night was 174 on a Tuesday and the other was around 250 on a Wednesday (including two day tickets to CP)... So I recommend trying different days if you have the opportunity. :)

Do you have to pay for parking if you stay hotel breakers?

At the parking lot booth up front you do, but you get it refunded at check in.

Unless you have a platinum pass, then they just scan and you are on your way!

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

If you stay at breakers express, do you have to pay for parking at cedar point? also, if you get free parking how many days do you get free parking?

Use the promo code: MOVIE to get 10% off through August 29th excludes 5/25 and 7/3-7/6

Breakers Express does not offer free parking

Where did you get that promo code from? It definitely works - will I be able to use it without trouble? Like when I go to check in they aren't going to give me trouble or anything like that if I used it?

Not sure where it came from, but it definitely works. I stayed at breakers express last weekend and no questions were asked a simple check in and I was on my way.

They never ask anything about promo codes at check in, in my experiences with them. Maybe with the "PASS" promo, they may ask to see your platinum pass, though im not 100% sure if they do.

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Really glad I came here and found that! I'll be saving a little over $60 that I otherwise wouldn't have known about. Can't thank you enough Saloon Junkie!

I used the PASS promo last weekend and they never asked for my Platinum Card.

Cedar Point guest since 1974

You're welcome! I went to a Cinemark movie theater, and they were handing those coupons out. Yeah 10% is a good savings when the rooms are $200 and up.

How can we get one of these coupons? I see the code works, but wouldn't mind having a coupon if possible. What theaters hand these out? Is it only in Ohio?

Just want to be prepared. Thanks for the tip!

Many trips to Cedar Point as a kid, and now many trips as a Mom

Most Recent Trip: Spring 2012
Currently Planning: Summer 2013

It was a Cinemark Tinsletown theater in Canton OH. I'm not sure if they still have them or what other locations might offer them.

Saloon Junkie said:
It was a Cinemark Tinsletown theater in Canton OH. I'm not sure if they still have them or what other locations might offer them.

Thanks!

Many trips to Cedar Point as a kid, and now many trips as a Mom

Most Recent Trip: Spring 2012
Currently Planning: Summer 2013

You're welcome. I'm glad somebody appreciates my posts. Lol!

Tinseltown Cinemark haha...Dollar days are epic

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I had booked a three night stay at Breakers before reading this thread... I hoped online to CP's site and did the chat with reservations, gave them the promo code MOVIE, and they discounted my room rate 10% for the entire stay even after the fact :)

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service