1st Time at Cedar Point

We are planning on coming up from Texas in June for a very short (1 day) trip to CP.

My question is will we be able to ride all the roller coasters in 1 day? (10:00-10:00).

Any suggestions to getting this accomplished would be appreciated.

Purchase Fast Lane Plus, and thats a big YES!

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Depends on the day in June. I would stay away from weekends as they tend to be the busiest. Late June is when the park starts having big crowds.

2013: Maverick, Mine Ride, Skyhawk, Snake River Falls
2014: Team Leader of Snake River Falls

If you stay at a cedar point owned hotel you can get into the park an hour early. If you plan it right you can get 3 or 4 of the major rides in before the park opens to the general public.

Fight the Shapers . . . Join the Resistance . . .
Save Humanity!

Thanks.

We are planning on a Sunday as we've heard that's the least busiest day??

Definitely not the least busiest, but better than Saturdays. I'd say Tuesdays are the least. I'd recommend getting Fast Lane Plus just so you can be sure to ride as much as possible.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

I'd buy it regardless of the crowd. If its dead, u get pretty much walk-ons. Thats a long distance to travel for a one time visit, so you might as well get the most out of it.

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

If you were going on a weekday, I'd say there's absolutely no reason to buy Fast Pass. My friends and I went on a Wednesday last June and stuff like TTD and MF were practically walk ons.

Don't know about Sundays. I say wait until you get to the park and see how busy it looks. If there's a lot of people, then you could hopefully buy them in park. I still think they're way too overpriced.

My suggestion would be to park in Soak City parking lot. Start at the back of the park and work your way up. By doing that, you should be able to hit all of the coasters, because everyone usually does the opposite.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service