2010 Christmas Party

Well, since it's almost closing weekend, should be time to get the Christmas party planned.

Dave and Busters was fun last year, and think we should go back there this year. The date proposal is December 4th.

What is everyones thoughts?

The 4th would work for me given GOCC's is the 11th. Naturally, the sooner the date's locked the cheaper the airfare. ;)

//A

Let's just say the 4th. Right now it looks like it'll only be you and me showing up.

I have something I should be back for on the 2nd, so it makes most sense for me at least...

I will be there, and on time this year. ;) Just let me know if the date does happen to change. I have to make sure I have a babysitter ahead of time.

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

Wow....Is it that time already?

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

What time are you thinking of meeting there? (I'm about to book the travel, if it won't be the 4th, knowing within the next 24 hours is helpful so I can avoid cancellation fees.)

//A

I think jason and myself will be going as well.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

I'm booked, and it's locked in (meaning any changes would mean extreme fees). Those that know me will get this:

Leave Friday afternoon, flying SEA-SJC-ATL-DTW-FNT

Return Sunday: FNT-ATL-DTW-DFW-SEA

See you on the 4th!

//A

haha you are crazy Aaron!

Looks like I may not be able to leave Oklahoma City that weekend now because of a few things out of my control. I will know more for sure later, but I am a 'maybe' right now.

I plan on making an appearance for sure this year. As Jessica said, just keep us posted on the date. :)

4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

Cool, it will be nice to finally meet you in person John. :) Look's like the 4th it is. See everyone then.

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

Think I'll be able to make this one afterall, just will be a quick trip up and back. I also will be taking a less crazy route than Aaron. (I'm not trying to rack up a billion miles) haha

Now it's a party! I'll be sure to brush up on my Twister quotes for my meeting of The Ben Holcomb. haha

4 summers of employment in ride operations does stuff to you.

Bill... we're in the core.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

Vince you coming?? You should since it's like right across the river!

My schedule is pretty much set in stone now. I land in Grand Rapids around 4, and will head over to Utica, but stop off at the National Weather Service for a bit before getting to D&B.

I will probably make it to Utica around 8 pm. We are meeting at Dave & Busters that we met at last year

45511 Park Avenue
Utica ,MI 48315

Google Map

Last year we moved around a few times, so if you are looking for our group, feel free to give me a call on my cell 405-633-1313. We'll probably close D&B down. There are plenty of hotels nearby to crash at if you are worried about driving.

Remember......Dave and Busters closes at 1am for some reason.

There is also a bar just down the street if we want to hit last call somewhere.

Sweet! I didn't realize you were meeting in Michigan! I'll be there for sure, this year! I only live about 35 minutes from there! I go there all the time!

I'm too sexy for my harness!

And I would be glad to be the DD to make sure everyone gets back to be their Hotel Rooms safely!

I'm too sexy for my harness!

I promise to make it there this year. (after the let down last year;)). It's a Saturday so I shouldn't have to worry.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service