2010 Christmas Party

You better Adam!

I think last year we went to coney island or something. They served beer there :)

I'm sure it'll be a late night again this year!

lol Just don't count on me to drink a lot.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Yeah we went to Coney because I demanded it, since I got there like 10 minutes before closing time. I didn't know that they closed at one. lol. I will be there earlier this year for sure.

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

Unfortunately I will not make it. I work every Saturday until 9:30 or 10 pm and by the time it would take me to go home and shower and get across the border it wouldn't be worth it.

PS: Twister is on TV right now. This is probably my fifth or sixth time watching it this year. Best. Movie. Ever.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I would love to go and eventually meet some of you, but the drive is a bit far, especially before finals week of school...but if we could try to plan an opening day gathering again..that'll be cool...I'll just wait for the opening day thread.

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

Assuming my flights go as planned (and part of the game is hoping they don't) I land in Flint at 12:30pm Saturday. I'm planning on camping at a Starbucks or some other place with wifi and then heading to D&B from there - just need to know what time others plan on heading there.

Adam, we can not drink a lot together. I have to be back in Flint for a 5am outbound. ;)

//A

Haha sounds like a plan. So how about the when? 7:00,8:00,9:00?

Well, the time is here when people start to bail.......:)

I will be there, but will not be drinking thiis year:( due to meds.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Guess I'll just head up there around 8. I'll be playing games if no one's there when I get there.

7, 8, 9 all work. I might head to my parents' place for a bit, just depends. Although I'm still hoping to just find a Starbucks and camp online (and work on work). If anyone's thinking of grabbing dinner, whether at D&B or elsewhere, I'm up for that, too. For now, I'll think 8 as well unless others want to go earlier.

I'll probably just get something to eat on the road or at D&B. Still aiming for 8-830 time frame.

Looking at D&B's site:

Sat:11:30am-2:00am

Looks like they are open till 2 am. Thank goodness :)

See you all tomorrow around 8!

I'd go and see everyone, but my car just failed on me so I won't be able to make it-have fun though!

Uh oh I cant make it either.......Kidding;)

Pft. Barring any flight delays through Chicago, I will be there :)

I'm at DTW, I'm good :)

bholcomb said:
Pft. Barring any flight delays through Chicago, I will be there :)

Those are called opportunities in my world. ;)

Last edited by TekGuy,

haha yeah, but you are going for super duper platinum medallion status, I'm just trying to get to Michigan!

I will be there around 9/10. I have to wait for my sister to get home to babysit. See everyone then. :)

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

I'za here and all alone :( is anyone else here and for some reason monitoring the thread? I'm at the door.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service