June 17th-TTD Ride Night

Alright, were almost a week away from this, surprised someone hasn't started this yet. Im 95% sure Ill be there that day, who's with me?

If I don't have to work that night or at 5 the next morning I'll be there. Couldn't ask off, because I have to take 3 days off this week. Should be a good time. I missed last year's.

I hope to make it, but not sure right now. If I do, I'll just be coming up after work, so I'd get there around 7pm.

I'm thinking of heading there in the afternoon. Mostly depends if my friend who has a platinum pass wants to go and if the weather will be good.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I would like to make it. I have the day off and I dont want to miss this, being the Dragster fan that I am. But I might have to call it a no go. The CoasterMania/Indiana Beach/Michigans Adventure trip really put a dent in my wallet. And While I get paid next week, my car payment is also that week and I need all the money I can to cover the months payment and gas up to then.

I'll try everything I can to go. Perhaps with the money I might get from birthday cards.......or something.

For right now, I'm unsure. But believe me, this is killing me on the inside.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I'll be there with the family. Neither of our kids have rode TTD yet, but this will be the perfect time for them, if they choose to ride. If not, they'll be in the bleachers while me and my girlfriend get our ride on.

I went to the TTD ERT last year. It was my first ERT ever, and I had a blast. Ended the night buying the on ride photo with T&T right in front of us. I don't think this is Tony's favorite ride, by the looks of the photo.:)

I'll be there, probably getting to the park around 2 and staying for ERT. Looking very forward to it, my first ERT experience!

Glad you'll be able to make it Vince. It looks like I'll be able to make it after all. I'd hate to miss ERT on my favorite ride! :) See everyone there!

Yeah, I've decided to go as well. We only live once right?:)

That's exactly how life is supposed to be lived! There's only Dragster ERT night once a year, so you gotta do what you gotta do to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Yes, Adam, I'll be there. Going from never riding TTD last year to going to an ERT for it the next.

It's all your fault Adam.

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Well hey, it's not like I forced you to like Dragster.

I only forced you to go on.:)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Whoa...whoa.....I never said I liked it, stop putting words in my mouth. ;)

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

I'll be coming up around 5ish by myself for it so I'll keep an eye out for fellow PBers.

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

If I can talk my boss into letting me take a half day on Tuesday, I will be heading up for the afternoon (probably getting to the park between 2-3), and staying for ride night...

::sigh:: It's such a long drive home after these late ride nights (normally get into South Bend around 3 AM)... But, they are so much fun :)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Just got the OK from the boss! I will be at the park by 3 PM tomorrow!

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

I'll be there too, in my dreams. :)

"You wanna, you gotta, you hafta hold on, Cedar Point...HOLD ON!"

See ya there Josh. And I believe I left some of my rain gear in the back of your trunk when we went to MiAdv.:)

I'll be there around 6:30-7pm. See everyone tonite!

I'm heading out in about an hour. Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting my ride on.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service