Cedar Point Coaster Models

ohh alright, & i should be finishing My Millennium Force in the next week guaranteed, ive got my second SS on the way
That sounds great to hear Joe@cp04!
yup, its comming from Washington, so it might be a week or so to get up here in Northern Ohio...
The first SS just constructed the main lift hill & the 122' non-inverted turn, so im hoping that this will finish my Mini-Giga... *** Edited 9/14/2004 11:30:48 PM UTC by Joe@cp04***
Yeah Joe@cp04,

How long (hours) does it take you to drive up to CP. For me it is a 4 hour drive that covers 220.9 miles. The four hours would be like the wait for TTD when it open last year. WOW!

Please be aware the negtive g-forces or waitlessness acores during the cores of this ride. *** Edited 9/15/2004 6:35:29 AM UTC by daniel smith*** *** Edited 9/15/2004 4:12:38 PM UTC by daniel smith***

So, is anyone making sure on their MF models that the belts are too short for Weebles but that lego guys can fit ok?

Goodbye MrScott

John

That is a very good idea. Like make the weebles getting mad and the lego people happy and running to get back in line.
well about an hour 15 minutes

i live in Akron Ohio "Home of Lebron James" he puts a bad name on the city.......

Grrrrr...Lebron James...hope you get your coaster up soon, Joe...

Off topic: I know, I don't care for Lebron James either, I think he's a big show-off if you ask me... My home team (Ottawa-Glandorf Titans) lost to this guys high school team, and from seeing him play those two years, I got one thing to say about him...SHOW-OFF.

On Topic: Well, Joe, good luck with your coaster, I'm very eager to see it. I've only seen one Millenium Force out of K'nex...so, Joe, I wish you luck!!!

Joe Brinkman

Thankyou well with 2 sets of the SS it should be a breez, well i dont know it might but who knows we'll see when its done wont we?.....
I totally ripped down My Millennium Force Last Night to re construct the lift hill to be more realistic, & i got the bottom of the tower alot bigger so its more realistic, i also figured out a way to get the train on TTD to triger a light on & off like a camera when it passes, but i havent tried it, so i dont know if it will work

Is there anyone else out there with a Knex Model of any Cedar Point Coaster, or just any CP Coaster Model Made out of anything, i would really like to see them.......its what im all about,

When I'm done with my little theme park. I'm thinking about make Gimini or other coasters station out of balsa wood.
What theme park are you making, & what are you making it out of, & that would be cool to make the Gemini Station, the arctiture on that coasters station, the celling which is all glass i love that ride,
my second screamin serpent should be done soon i just got a new SS toady so, I hope to have pictures up soon...

Top Thrill....Done

Millennium....Under Construction, I also have my Tooth pick models nearly done...

I am still drawing it out on paper. My TTD will look so alsome with the lights and sound effects.
how tall is this going to be, & what are you doing for the lights, & are you planning on making the whole Cedar Point, because you said you are still working on you little theme park
The coaster that goes on the outerside on the table is 3'4", I'm thinking about making the TTD 4'4". The ferris wheel from Knex is 2'10". I was working with building a Power Tower and with the form I though of makeing a sling shot ride with long robber bands. To pull the bands tight and release and the energy. I'm going to try using the lights that computers use, the green, yellow lights that tell you if your computer is on or not. With the train running on the base of the table every thing would have to go three or four inch up so the train can run smoothly with no problum. Today I've finished with painting the SS trains, they really look alsome. I didn't realise this at the time put with two coats of paint on very train, it adding some weight to them. On the one hill the train just bearly makes it. I've also just made the station with the lines and ramp that goes over the rail road. I'll have some more updates as I finish and make progress.
I've just finished my coaster, the one that goes on the out side. The only problem is that I have stated my TTD and I'm running out of the blue peice with the 7 slots and the purple ones. Those are the most used. I have tons of green rods, grey,light grey(long),small blue. I've made the station,prestage,launch, and the bottom of the hill. I'm think about taking some pic of them and putting it on one of the image sites.
Sounds really cool, daniel. You should really put some pics up on the internet somewhere, I'd love to see. I've thought about doing a replica, but then I figured it'd get forgotten by me, and I wouldn't find time to do it.

-Eagle

Smoking Marijuana isn't a bad thing or even a good one, like everything else, its what you make of it.

It's going to be hard to do TTD over a train set. And a tight fit putting it over the bottom of the other coaster in the way. I'll take come snap shots of the table in the next day or to. Its even harder to build it in the middle of the table with my knex ferris wheel.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service