Weight issue update for 2017

It was super easy to do, relatively speaking. Even while enjoying park food on occasion. I just counted calories for about a year using my fitness pal and went back to the gym. Now, it's all about revealing muscle and whatnot, so it's much more restrictive - but I still do get one day a week to eat and drink whatever I want, so that's nice.

You will be absolutely fine at CPS, though.

Edit: looks like Sunday is going to be a killer waterpark day. 85 and sunny. I think I'll probably head up for the afternoon

Last edited by e x i t english,

No to TTD and MF for me this year (thanks you for the test seats), but yes to everything else including Raptor for the first time in 5-6 years! Valravn is awesome!

I can't fit the test seat for MF (haven't tried the test seat for TTD) but can ride both with a little assist from a ride op. Some seats I can fasten the belt myself. I think my biggest issue is the angle of the dangle for the belt. I get my shorts caught in the buckle because I can't lean over to look at the buckle. Also some trains have the belt installed upside down so the buckle doesn't lay flat, those are a bit more snug.

ROUNDABOUND.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service