Updates for 2002 Improvements

Well, clearify up what I said. Although I think a Top SPin would go well there, I think RGR's on the right track with the basement, becuase if there was to be a new ride there this year we would have already heard about it in some form.

------------------
- Chris -
http://www.thepointOL.com/~simplycp
WT 2002 - 0
MF 2002 - 0

I thought CP was opening a new coaster this year?

------------------
Steve Sergent
MF count: 162

<tonuge in cheek>

Tommy, not the footer, but the pit for the launch equipment. I would say the pit for the equipment used on Xcellerator is a 'small basement' as RGR said.....

Hey, we can dream, can't we? ;-P

</tongue in cheek>

------------------
--Seth

Who's imagination is off and running very very fast now and it's going to be hard to catch up with it to bring it back to reality ;P
*** This post was edited by Seth Oakley 4/26/2002 3:29:20 PM ***

The last flat ride installed was Chaos right? That was just a couple years ago...did they announce that before the park opened?

------------------
*- CP Fan -*
Magnum will always be #1

(No comment, just checking a possible bug....)

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

Technically the last flat ride(s)that were installed were the ones in Camp Snoopy.

"I DID IT AND I AM GLAD,GLAD YOU HEAR ME? GLAD."

Tommy, not the footer, but the pit for the launch equipment. I would say the pit for the equipment used on Xcellerator is a 'small basement' as RGR said.....

How about a small basement for coolers for a RESTUARANT?

This topic has been discussed since the announcement that Dodgem was moving to MI. Maybe it's not even a basement? Has anyone seen it up close? There is a frost line in OH that does require digging for a foundation. Maybe there isn't even a basement being dug. Maybe CP is just following code by building a foundation below the frost line.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service