Trip 7/31-8/2

My friends and I are going down to Cedar Point for a couple days next week and I had a few questions to ask.

1. We'll be staying at the Hotel Breakers. The plan is to go early in the morning on the 31st and be in the park for the full first day. Last time I checked, people were able to check-in even before their room was available, and pick up their tickets to take advantage of the early entry right away. Can we still do this? We want to get to the hotel around 8am, check-in and get our tickets for the day, and head straight for the line.

2. We're going to be staying in a lakeview suite in the tower. Is it common for the rooms to be ready prior to the 4pm check-in time or no? I suppose I should call and ask this the day before the trip, although I'm guessing this is more uncommon with suites.

3. Exactly how early can we get into the lot? I mean pay for parking and check-in and all that. Is there always someone at the parking booth, or will there be someone early?

4. When we check out on the 2nd, can we stay for a bit and lounge around at the beach/pool area? Or is our parking pass only validated until 11am on that day?

These are all the questions I can think of for now. lol. If I have any more I'll post! Thanks so much! :) :) :)

1. Yes, you can check to see if your room is available when you arrive. If its not, they will pre-register you, give you your tickets and your early entry card so you can get in early.

2. You might be able to get in early, depends on how busy the hotel is. 1-4pm is typical though. It can be frustrating being told your room isnt ready while others are getting their keys while you are being told no. I think someone posted something about the hotel texting you when your room is available after you pre-register. Ask them about that, if so, that's a great thing! Don't get your hopes up of getting into your room when you get there, especially this time of year.

3. As long as you arrive on your check in day, you can get into the hotel lot as early as you like. Not sure what time the person in the booth by the go-cart track shows up, but I never had a problem. They ask for your name to verify that you are a hotel guest.

4. You can stay as long as you want after you check out.

When you pull up to the booths in front of the park, stay to the far left lane/booth. That's for the resorts. There is always (24 hours) someone in that booth! The booth in the back of the park by the go-cart track, if there is no one in it, just drive up over the little hill to the stop sign, go straight into the lot and pull up to the front of the hotel.

Last edited by JW Addington,

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

That's so awesome! Thank you so much for the answers! Exactly what I was looking for.

One last question. Do I have to buy the tickets with the hotel room in order to get in early, or can I get my tickets elsewhere?

You can get them wherever you want. Just make sure you tell them you dont need tickets if you have them already. Just make sure they give you an early entry card!

Today only for Christmas in July, Cedar Point is selling tickets for the park for $25 on their website. Tickets are valid through August 7th

The tickets are for Cedar Point only, they don't include Soak City.

Last edited by JW Addington,

^ That's why I asked. I just bought 8 tickets. lol. This is so awesome . . . not only does it beat the one day price of $32 the hotel offers, but it also beats the same-price starlight pass that I was going to buy for the next day. Now I'll just have to cancel the tickets I already purchased, which shouldn't be a problem.

Awesome! Have fun!

We arrive for our stay on the day you checkout!

Thanks! And thanks for all your help. It's much appreciated!

Hoping the weather will be nice. For all the money I'm paying, I'd at least like some sunshine. lol.

JW Addington said:
The booth in the back of the park by the go-cart track, if there is no one in it, just drive up over the little hill to the stop sign, go straight into the lot and pull up to the front of the hotel.

I'm fairly certain that booth is staffed 24 hours as well. I've been back there as late as 4 AM and somebody was there.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service