Snake River Falls 2006

Anyone here on Snake River Falls this year? If you are, I'm sure it's going to be an awesome summer!!! :)

I was on Snake last summer, and I know a few people on the returning crew, including your ATL. You're in for a great summer!

Slave to the Mouse and couldn't be happier!
2005-2006: CP Ride Host
2006: Disney-MGM Studios - Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show/Honey, I Shrunk the Kids! Movie Set Adventure
2007: Magic Kingdom - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

so is there anything nice to say about the new team leader???

You guys are going to have a front row seat for all of the action this summer.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.

I also will be working Snake River Falls this summer. This will be my first summer working at Cedar Point, and I will be processing in on May the 12th. SFRMatt05 how was working snake river falls last year? Is there a significant difference in hours due to the late opening of the ride? Only ten more days I can't wait!

You know, I've never even been on Snake River Falls..

Not once in my entire 20 year history of going to Cedar Point.

Well, the first 6 years are kinda thrown out the window though.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I didn't know New Jersey was in Canada. Weird. ;)

Brandon

If it was gonna be a team from the USA it would be Philly anyway...

You will see tonight.... I hope! I called the Wings not making it past the first/second round back in September. I got a little worried when they clinched the Presidents Trophy.

Ok Jugga, not in the entire history of SRF have I ever rode it. *** Edited 5/2/2006 6:29:25 PM UTC by Coastern3rd***

My money's on Ottawa now. That team is just strong.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I am. Four lift walks already, and only 2 days into the training... ;)

Brodeur's gonna be a huge hurdle for them, John. And without Hasek, Ottawa will have their hands more than full on the defensive end.

Brandon

So much for Philly... 7-1 loss last night.

I'm taken Ottawa, or Edmonton... anyone see that 58 footer in OT last night? Canes win the series against the Habs.

Edmonton doesn't have what it takes (goaltending, finesse) to get past the conference. The Wings didn't test Roloson - the majority of SOG were in his chest, just like every year about this time.

Brandon

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service