Ride Operations Placements 2013

Since Schuyler has moved on to bigger and better things, it was time, once again for the placement website to swap hands, names, URL's, and the like.

So, I present to you, new for 2013, Point Placements. Bookmark it, scribble it down on a sticky note, do something with it.

http://pointplacements.clanteam.com/

Once calls start going out, post your placement information so we know who will be working where, and who's on our crews!

2010: Millennium Force & Mantis
2011: Raptor
2012: Raptor, Sky Ride and Wicked Twister
2013: Co-Team Leader of Sky Ride
2014: Supervisor of Slingshot/Skyscraper

MillenniumSpork said:
Since Schuyler has moved on to bigger and better things, it was time, once again for the placement website to swap hands, names, URL's, and the like.

So, I present to you, new for 2013, Point Placements. Bookmark it, scribble it down on a sticky note, do something with it.

Once calls start going out, post your placement information so we know who will be working where, and who's on our crews!

Cool website. If I get hired for Year 3, may I still be a part of Point Placements eventhough I don't have Facebook? I don't have it because of safety issues?

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Jake10 said:

MillenniumSpork said:

Cool website. If I get hired for Year 3, may I still be a part of Point Placements eventhough I don't have Facebook? I don't have it because of safety issues?

You're worried about safety issues, but you post your email and phone number on a public forum? Just really don't see the difference between Facebook and that.

Last edited by MillenniumSpork,

+1 to Spork

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

Red Garter Rob said:
+1 to Spork

I only do that in case 1st years of questions.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

MillenniumSpork said:

Jake10 said:

I only do that in case 1st years have questions. That siad, "Can I still be a part of Point Placements?" I know the majority of people in ALL 3 Areas.

MillenniumSpork said:

You're worried about safety issues, but you post your email and phone number on a public forum? Just really don't see the difference between Facebook and that.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

there are more safety issues with putting phone numbers, full names, and emails up than with having a facebook.

2010: Top Thrill Dragster Crew
2011: Top Thrill Dragster Crew

^ Exactly! Unfortunately, I will not be returning this season to Ride Operations, but I wanted to wish everybody luck and a lot of fun! Hopefully 2014 I'll be back.

MillenniumSpork, you might have said before, but what ride are you requesting this season?

Erin166 said:
there are more safety issues with putting phone numbers, full names, and emails up than with having a facebook.

I only do e-mail & phone #, in case 1st years have questions. That's the obly reason.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

TwistedWicker77 said:
^ Exactly! Unfortunately, I will not be returning this season to Ride Operations, but I wanted to wish everybody luck and a lot of fun! Hopefully 2014 I'll be back.

MillenniumSpork, you might have said before, but what ride are you requesting this season?

I asked Debra for Gatekeeper. If I can't get that, maybe Raptor or Millennium again, or Magnum. I don't know. Just would like something fast paced.

Last edited by MillenniumSpork,

MillenniumSpork said:

TwistedWicker77 said:

I asked Debra for Gatekeeper. If I can't get that, maybe Raptor or Millennium again, or Magnum. I don't know. Just would like something fast paced.

Cool. I'm going to ask Steve for Gemini.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

I asked Debra for any coaster in Area 1 lol! Want something a little more fast paced then Ocean Motion. It was fun but I feel I am ready to move on.

2012 Ocean Motion/Midway Carousel
2013 Raptor
2014 Ride Supervisor of Ocean Motion/Midway Carousel

I would love to work gatekeeper! If I can't get that then I'm hoping for wicked twister or raptor !

2009- Magnum Airbrush
2010- Enginehouse Custard
2012- Enginehouse Custard
2013- Turnpike Cars/Calypso, Wicked Twister

Jake10 said:

Erin166 said:

I only do e-mail & phone #, in case 1st years have questions. That's the obly reason.

There are people and programs out there that can hack you with that information.

2010: Top Thrill Dragster Crew
2011: Top Thrill Dragster Crew

Erin166 said:

Jake10 said:

Erin166 said:

There are people and programs out there that can hack you with that information.

Ok. Errin

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

EMoore821 said:
I asked Debra for any coaster in Area 1 lol! Want something a little more fast paced then Ocean Motion. It was fun but I feel I am ready to move on.

Debra called you already?

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

Can one of you experienced folks inform us noobs which managers are in charge of which areas and what rides are in said areas? I'd like to have an idea of which coasters I could be placed on based on whom I get a call from.

-Daniel

Area 1: Gatekeeper, Wicked Twister, Blue Streak, Cads/Cedardowns, Giantwheel/troika, kiddy kingdom, Max Air, Raptor, Oceanmotion/ Midway Carousel, Planet Snoopy, Sky Ride, Turkpike Cars/ Calypso.

Debra Reinauer is the Manager for area 1.

Area 2: Windseeker, Corkscrew/ Super Himalaya, Power Tower, Top Thrill Dragster, Magnum XL 200, Monster/Witches Wheel, Millenium Force, Dinosaurs Alive, Iron Dragon, Mantis, Matterhorn/dodgem/scrambler.

Brian Short is the Manager for area 2.

Area 3: Antique Cars/ Wave Swinger, Camp Snoopy, Cedar Creek Mine Ride, CP&LE Railroad, Gemini, Gemini Children's Area, Maverick, Mean Streak, Shoot the Rapids, Skyhawk, Thundercanyon, Snake River Falls.

Steve Voorhees is the Manager for area 3.

I hope all of this is accurate. I tried seeing as i've never been in rides. haha Pulled it from pointplacements. haha .. should have posted a link.. would have been easier. oh well :p

2009- Magnum Airbrush
2010- Enginehouse Custard
2012- Enginehouse Custard
2013- Turnpike Cars/Calypso, Wicked Twister

sonyamarie said:
Area 1: Gatekeeper, Wicked Twister, Blue Streak, Cads/Cedardowns, Giantwheel/troika, kiddy kingdom, Max Air, Raptor, Oceanmotion/ Midway Carousel, Planet Snoopy, Sky Ride, Turkpike Cars/ Calypso.

Debra Reinauer is the Manager for area 1.

Area 2: Windseeker, Corkscrew/ Super Himalaya, Power Tower, Top Thrill Dragster, Magnum XL 200, Monster/Witches Wheel, Millenium Force, Dinosaurs Alive, Iron Dragon, Mantis, Matterhorn/dodgem/scrambler.

Brian Short is the Manager for area 2.

Area 3: Antique Cars/ Wave Swinger, Camp Snoopy, Cedar Creek Mine Ride, CP&LE Railroad, Gemini, Gemini Children's Area, Maverick, Mean Streak, Shoot the Rapids, Skyhawk, Thundercanyon, Snake River Falls.

Steve Voorhees is the Manager for area 3.

I hope all of this is accurate. I tried seeing as i've never been in rides. haha Pulled it from pointplacements. haha .. should have posted a link.. would have been easier. oh well :p

Great job, however, Windseeker is Area 1, not Area 2.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger

Actually, Windseeker is now area 2.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service