Ride Op 2012 Question

Hey guys. Future 2011 Screamster here and Im thinking about trying to be a ride op for 2012. I do have one question. Is it possible to get 1 week of vacation? Thats really all I need all summer. Any other advice or info will be welcome too. Thanks guys in advance.

Yes, get it contracted off as soon as you can. Mentioning it in the interview is helpful I think.

Yah, usually it asks on the application if you need time off. If you put it on there and mention it during the interview, you should be good. If you just ask for it 2 weeks ahead of time, you're probably not going to get it.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Those 2 above nailed it right on the head. So where are you planning on working at? Area 1, 2, or 3 rides? By looking at your name I'm guessing area 1 so you can be at wicked twister. I'm on the Twister crew this year and it is one of the best rides to work! The ride is so much fun.

I plan on being a 2012 ride op as well.. I am waiting for callback as we speak for a screamsters position .. How long should I wait to call and check on it? Are they only open on Friday through Sundqy night?

WT:9. Gemini 100: 1997
MF:8. Mag:9
Mav:7. TTD:6. Rap:9
Favorite Coaster: Maverick
Favorite non-coaster: Skyhawk

I wouldn't call them to check. while a lot of the hiring is done they are still busy because now they are running the event. they will call you, since you just did it I'd bet you get a call sometime during this week so they could maybe get you in for next weekend if they need you and most likely they'll still be taking anybody.

FF 06, 07
FZ 08, 09, 10
S.T.A. - died with the Fright Zone

You can check your application status online through the same page you started your application on.

My guess is you'll probably hear from them in the early part of next week. It takes a few days usually for the app to make it from HR to the people who do the hiring.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service