Raptor Crew 2008

Then how do crews like Millennium '06 happen? (no sarcasm - honest question).

Well, I was a part of that Crew, as Im sure you know that much Kevin. And to be Honest, I've never worked so hard in my life. Ott has this quality about him that is unlike most TL's around. Our Crew didn't change much throughout the back half of the season when I was over there from July until the End of the Year, and we didn't lose many people so we still had a solid core of a comfortable crew who knew how to run that ride.

Ott's motivational techniques are amazing and some nights when we looked at the Final DOR, the crew realized what we were doing was ridiculous. Many people still doubt the numbers that we pulled off that year, and to be honest let them doubt. There will always be doubters in anything you try or do.

Hey... Just found out that I'll be on Raptor crew for 08.. my AIM is sfogsoundguy

Awesome welcome to the crew Kalem!

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

I will also be on the Raptor crew for 08! See you all May 4th!

So I finally decided to get a name on here, because I wanted to start replying to other people for once. Anyway, I already know all of you guys, but hi anyway. See you in a week!

not to backtrack, but does anyone remember Thomas Stowers in worked Raptor in the mid to late 90's? I've googled him online nd have come up with nothing. He went to school in West Virginia. Keep me posted. Thanks!

Great Job on opening day Raptor crew. Your momentum was awsome. I rarely saw the trains stack at all and it is good to see the Raptor fun the way it is built to. Congrats.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service