Quick TR: 9/3/00

I'll keep this short (pun intended)

Crowds: heavier than a usual Sunday. It is Labor Day weekend so all usual trends go out the window.

Millennium Force: Got to park a little late so had to wait more than usual. Got in line around 9:30, rode at 10:00. Back seat ride. Tons of air on all hills. Yes, it's getting faster still

Magnum: Same old Magnum.

Mean Streak: Lift brakes grabbed hard. So hard that the train felt like it was near stalling on the first two turns. Noticed an addition to the infield. See Gemini.

Mine Ride: Same old CCMR.

Raptor: Rode earlier in the day than usual. Waited 1hr15min. Back seat ride. Great as usual.

Gemini: 3rd seat blue. Rougher than usual, probably bad wheels. Here's the fun part. They've removed a set of trains already. Instead of their usual winter resting place on the backside of Mean Streak, they're sitting in the Mean Streak infield near below the 2nd turn/3rd hill. Questions are to to be raised as to why.

-------------
Scott W. Short
sshort@mediaone.net
http://www.midwestcoastercentral.com
hmmmmmmm
[scrathes in head]
[old-time detective voice]
"something smells fishy"
--------
"You can never Safety Dance enough" *** This post was edited by punk on 9/6/2000. ***
Lord i hope they don't do anything to Gemini, except maybe fix that rollback problem/lift hill getting stuck thing...

-------------
ride early, ride often!!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service