Project 2007 on Fox 8 news Cleveland at 5

I just saw a clip on Fox 8 news showing a helicopter shot of the new project site. The newscasters said something about a new roller coaster for Cedar Point more to come later. I guess thats nothing new but I am waiting for the full story.

Cool, you better report back!!??:)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

I just saw the report... they didn't give any good information. Tony was on and said he couldn't say and reported everyone has signed confidentiality agreements.

I guess we have to keep guessing!

Shelley said:
I just saw the report... they didn't give any good information. Tony was on and said he couldn't say and reported everyone has signed confidentiality agreements.

I guess we have to keep guessing!

So that is why construction workers can not tell anyone, oops sorry wrong thread. Anyways, was this like a 60 second clip with a reporter pretty much standing at the site and reporting what could this be and all that crap? I wonder if this FOX station will share this information with the my local FOX station here near Detroit Michigan. I know they do that at times. Might, watch at 10, but I might be out as well so who knows.

Yep... saw Fox 8 in the park this morning with Tony. :)

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Tony actually said, whether " it's a new ride or a restaurant, I'm not at the liberty to say". Let's see, there is a huge spot of land cleared with a sea of footers, and not to mention track pieces down the street, and this guy mentions a restaurant. Just admit it is a new ride, but the identity will be revealed later. That's up there when they announced WWL was being removed, but then said they have no "immediate plans" for the area. Whatever. Hey, secrets are fun, but let's state the obvious at least.

For the record, the clip mentioned CP will announce the attraction late summer.

Oh come on, can't Tony have a little fun? If you think anyone would actually buy that it's a restaurant, you clearly underestimate the intelligence of the human race.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Does he really? George Bush might buy into that.:)

*** Edited 6/15/2006 7:16:20 PM UTC by Your-Moms-Gotta-Mullet*** *** Edited 6/15/2006 7:16:56 PM UTC by Your-Moms-Gotta-Mullet***

MaRiJuAnA

Don't go there mullet ;)... And Jeff, I've learned that there is pretty much no underestimating the intelligence of the human race. As was brought up in another thread around here, is it chicken or fish?

Jeff - Is there anything to say a new restaurant COULDN'T be going in that space as well as a coaster? A new restaurant could very well be going in next year in that area.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Yea it could, but no one is as intrested in a new restaurant as in a new coaster. Unless the coaster went through the restaurant and the passenger could wave at the people eating. Highly unlikely, but a pretty cool idea.

New Season of 'The Office'. TONIGHT!!!

Or the riders passing through can get some very fastfood to-go. ;)

From the stuff I've seen showing up, it will not be food service!

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

OR, maybe the ride will have two parts to it (like many here and on other sites have said) and in between, there will be a stop for the riders to use the restrooms (I would if the second have of the ride is scarier than the first).
*** Edited 6/15/2006 10:28:44 PM UTC by CPGuru***

Your-Moms-Gotta-Mullet said:

I could run circles around that. Although its not a smart idea when I'm sure there's one or two republicans around here who will go off.

-Craig-
2008:Magnum XL-200 | Top Thrill Dragster
2007:Corkscrew | Magnum XL-200 | Maverick

No picking on W, guys.. On a side note, if this ride flips and flops a lot, they could always name it John Kerry the ride.

Just a few more years left. God bless us all!!

*** Edited 6/16/2006 5:45:02 AM UTC by Gomez***

-Craig-
2008:Magnum XL-200 | Top Thrill Dragster
2007:Corkscrew | Magnum XL-200 | Maverick

That was me being interviewed by Belinda Prinz at the park Wednesday. She talked to me for about 2 minutes and edited my reply down to about 10 seconds. I was wearing the"I had so much fun I almost PUKED" coaster shirt. She hit me right away with" what kind of coaster did I think it would be". Had a partial brainfart, but recovered with an answer that the ride would be either a flyer, floorless or a record setter. *** Edited 6/16/2006 9:29:30 PM UTC by Frito Joe***

Frito Joe

net said:
Tony actually said, whether " it's a new ride or a restaurant, I'm not at the liberty to say". Let's see, there is a huge spot of land cleared with a sea of footers, and not to mention track pieces down the street, and this guy mentions a restaurant. Just admit it is a new ride, but the identity will be revealed later. That's up there when they announced WWL was being removed, but then said they have no "immediate plans" for the area. Whatever. Hey, secrets are fun, but let's state the obvious at least.

For the record, the clip mentioned CP will announce the attraction late summer.

Actually on may 9th,or whenever second day the park opened, I was told by someone in park relations that it was giong to be a butterfly conservitiory. (SP?) I dont know, but maby becasue I'm a football player she thought I was dumb enough to believe that. I saw her afew weeks later, and asked her again and she said the same. "So what about all the track @ breakers express?" is it a butterfly conservitory that goes from 0-100 in 3.2 seconds?"

I agree. State the obvous. I understand that you cant say anything, but dont insult my intelgence.

I love Monkeys! I love Monkeys!

Your-Moms-Gotta-Mullet said:

*** Edited 6/15/2006 7:16:20 PM UTC by Your-Moms-Gotta-Mullet*** *** Edited 6/15/2006 7:16:56 PM UTC by Your-Moms-Gotta-Mullet***

Yea I wouldn't get into that, but really most people are democrats in the north. I used to go to school there are all they talk about is theur political views, almost all my family was D. before they moved to texas :P.

Not to get off topic but yea, seems like they didn't report anything new,....again ;)

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service