Park Op 2014 Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/275868925904390/

ANYONE is free to join! If you have any questions, any thing at all, even if you aren't sure you will be in Park Op, dont be afraid to join and ask!

The Official Cedar Point Park Op 2014 Point Buzz Account

I think it's a little rude you're willing to go through the trouble of confusing people, particularly our first years, when there has already been a group where people are introducing themselves and are very active.

http://pointbuzz.com/Forums/Thread/30243.aspx

Last edited by theatc99,

2012: Gemini/Mean Streak
2013: Co-Team Leader of Gemini/Maverick on Halloweekends Fridays
2014: Ride Supervisor of Thunder Canyon/Skyride/GateKeeper on Halloweekends Fridays
2015: Ride Supervisor of Rougarou

There is nothing confusing about the Park Op group? One just choses not to accept everyone, and the other lets everyone in.

The Official Cedar Point Park Op 2014 Point Buzz Account

Theatc99,

Weird, do you own the first years? You probably shouldn't be using the possessive form.

Lol Its like freshmen! Come on guys we were all first years at some point lol i was last year but this will be my second if i am re hired

Stuff like this always happens around this time of year. Some people got to act like they are in charge of something in the off season.

08 -Thunder Canyon, 09 - Maverick, 10 - Mean Streak, 11 & 12 - Mean Streak ATL, 13 - Maverick TL

Or you can just look at the difference between the two groups like the poster said:

cedarpointpark2014 said:
One just choses not to accept everyone, and the other lets everyone in.

One only allows employees in. The other lets everyone in, including non-employees which has led to problems in the past.

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

You've got to be kidding me, Kyle.

The difference between the two groups is exactly what we said. If you don't like it then don't be a part of the group, it's as simple as that. I enjoy that there are two groups, one for past and present employees.

2011- Ride Host Mine Ride
2012- TL of Planet Snoopy
2013-TL of Blue Streak
2014-Supervisor of Raptor

My name is Wendy, I just requested to join the group. I was contacted by a woman for ride ops for my interview on Monday. Is this a group that would be of any help to me as a first year?

both groups will be helpful. and good luck on your interview!

2010: Corkscrew/Super Himalaya, Shoot the Rapids
2011: Shoot the Rapids, Sweeps, Mantis
2012: TL Area 3 Sweeps
2013: TL Snake River Falls
2014: Ride Supervisor Sky Ride
2015: Ride Supervisor Sky Ride

Thanks :-) it went great! Just had my Skype interview today and was hired to cads!

beth.ahh.nee said:
You've got to be kidding me, Kyle.

The difference between the two groups is exactly what we said. If you don't like it then don't be a part of the group, it's as simple as that. I enjoy that there are two groups, one for past and present employees.

Good Job Bethany. Congrats on Raptor this year. You better be working when I come to ride it, lmao.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service