Opening Day 2010

Its perfect for me because at Kent State, my last final is Friday May 14th! Definitely a good stress reliever to go to Cedar Point the following day.

Terror Island Screamster 08', 09', 10', 11'

I'll be there opening day!!! From 9:00 a.m. to Close (unless it is going to down pour all day). I'll let you guys know what shirt I'm going to wear ahead of time, just in case you see me. :)

Who's up for a STR TAKE OVER??!?!?!!?!?!

Oh wait.......am I too late?

;)

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Guess you'll have to make it a TTD takeover...'cause that ride's always open on Opening Day. ;)

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

There's going to be plenty of eligible ride take overs according to what I heard.....if you catch my drift. ;)

It's going to be any interesting and possibly depressing opening day.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

Because of things not falling into place, I will not be coming for Opening Weekend this year. I'm sure I'll get out to the park at some point this summer. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

Worst case, Bayshore for closing weekend. ;)

Goodbye MrScott

John

Blah..person I was supposed to be driving up there with from Atlanta just backed out.....>< i'm trying to come the next weekend but I wont be there for opening...hope the weather holds for yaull.

First time to Cedar Point was opening day 2009, 7 hours in line for TTD, 2 rollbacks =)

I don't blame ya there Josh. A good opening weekend seems more and more less likely every year. However, if I don't get out of the house and ride a coaster soon, I might start chewing my arm off. :)

pyrocoasterkid said:
So I figured I'd add this here, instead of making a new topic... Why has opening day moved back from early in May to mid May in the last few years? It's only a week or two later, but I feel like it's already pretty late.

Cedar Point is back to the opening day schedule they had prior to 2000.When Six Flags took over Geauga Lake,they opened a week earlier than Cedar Point and Cedar Point had to start opening a week earlier to compete.With that competition long gone,Cedar Point is back to their normal middle of May opening day/weekend.

So where is everyone going to be at 9:00 a.m. for early entry? I'll be at Millennium or Maverick (if one is down :( I'll just be at the other the whole first hour, if they are both down, I'll be in the midway throwing trash cans around ;) )

I'll be at work. :(

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service