Opening Day 05/05/2018

I always try to head out on Opening Sunday if I can. I won't do OSU Day because I'm duty-bound as a Michigander to boycott it (though I think it'd be hilarious to wear a UoM shirt there) and Opening Saturday is always ridiculous.

The last thing I want to do is run to SV first thing. I may get a slightly shorter line, but I'll be following the crowds the rest of the day. Thinking about riding Maverick and MF over and over until around 9:50, then hop in line for SV before the park opens for the GP.

I never understood the whole “as a Michigander, I boycott OSU day”. Why? And why would you purposely wear a UoM shirt on a day that you know is OSU day? I’m still trying to wrap my head around this. I get that you can wear whatever you want (with the exception of distaste of course), but really, what does that solve, spark, or have you gain in the “cool” credits?

^College rivalries often transcend logic.

Last edited by GigaG,

It's just a joke. Honestly, I couldn't make OSU Day anyway because of my college finals.

I don't understand OSU day? Do you have to go to OSU to go.

Is season pass holders allowed to attend on that day?

Season passes are not valid but anyone can buy a ticket, no affiliation with OSU is needed.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service