MM 9/14 Thank You

Less you think this is a thank you for the way the last day of  MM was run its not.  The topic has been mentioned in other threads and no need to bring this topic up. 

I just wanted to thank the following for a great night, Jeffrey Spartan, and the best ride I have ever had on MF.  Hooper (aka Mr. Haireater), Rob, his girlfriend Christian, and their friend Jess.  Coporate Garter Rob, Anne, and Lori and everyone else.  I want to thank Elex King for the autograph.  I want to thank Richie, Nat, and Ben and the rest of the MF for keeping the ride running at full capacity. 

I had a great night and I just wanted to thank everyone that made it so fun.

BTW, where was our fearless webmaster.

*** Disclaimer, I appreicate MM more than anyone else heck over 250+ total rides for $68  for 4 days not bad at all.  I but they need to be consistenet for all four days, and not just make up the rules as they go along.**

-----------------
Mr. 2000
Magnum: 831/2096

"Which GTTP'er would you like to meet the most?" 

I wanna meet Magnum Dan!! He's a legend and my hero!! :)  Anyways, it was fun being with the whole GTTP posse.  Jeff S, aka Golden Retriever, nice meeting you, glad you got your hat back.  Jess, glad you made it through ;). Ucsigep, Hooper, RGR, Joe E., CPIrvine, Natalie(op) and whoever I missed.

I would like to thank Hooper for holding my hand on MF I was so scared.  I would also like to give a shout out to Red Garter Rob's "nice twin," Blue Collar Rob.  I never had so much fun at CP, I'm planning a meeting for all of us for closing day of 2014 ;).  See ya

Golden Retreiver..I like that? Wasn't going to pay another 20 bones though tell ya that much...For those of you wondering my MF hat flew right out of my coat pocket down the 1st hill on Milly..Landed right by the water and Yes I went and got it :)

-------------
http://www.msu.edu/~armbrus9/cp.html
mf laps = 100! No More No Less!!
Wheres the Electricity!

I too will refrain from saying mentioning the way MM was run on Friday,  but I will say that I probably will not return next year for it.  I could get just as many rides going the last week of August and not have to pay extra for it.
Thanks to you to Dan for the MF ride.  It was nice to finally meet you Hooper after all that I've read about you on this fine board.    Rob I must say what a difference a shirt and tie can make, good to see you again and you to Mr. Spartan.  Had a great time seeing all of you again and hope to see you on our next visit for Halloweekends on Sept. 29.

*** This post was edited by loriu on 9/16/2001. ***

Ah, thanks loriu.  :)

And Dan...*cough*cough*...hairball...*cough*     Ahhhhhh  much better

-----------------
This second hill is my favorite part of the ride. It is so Cool!
Gemini 100
Its Dan K's fault

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service