Mf after 2002

i think Rob may have dropped us a hint about next year's attraction, or at least an attraction in the near future...

"10 years???? 400 feet??? ummm.. ok..."

i'm probably reading too deep though...

*** This post was edited by Logan on 10/9/2001. ***

I'm not taking it as a hint!

-----------------
Force Laps: 387
VertiGo Shots: 32
6/11/01: Gemini 100

Yeah, I'm taking it as the Gospel! j/k :)

Some people have mentioned a giga impulse. That would be pretty sweet. Or even better, dueling giga impulses...okay, now I'm just getting carried away. :)

-------------
MF count: 23

No No, Its
Mega 10^6
Giga 10^9
Tera 10^12

A pair of dueling Tera impulses! ;). Wait 10 more years for the peta coaster .
--------------
2001 Force-275   Magnum-454
I rode Gemini more than once during a day.

*** This post was edited by Joe E. on 10/9/2001. ***

Yeah, I know the suffix denoted by us as giga and tera...but you aren't serious about that are you? I assume that little ;) means you're joking, right.

-------------
MF count: 23

I am maybe, but I hope I am not. (If that made sense)
O..kay!

-------------
Force Laps: 387
VertiGo Shots: 32
6/11/01: Gemini 100

How can ride counts be up so much if attendance is down like 9%? Unless more people have decided to jump on the coaster parade this season, and not do other things.
-----------------
DT80: 30 and proud of it!
Member of the O.C.
Ride counts for major rides are up because crews are moving people through the lines at a faster rate than ever.  People that might have decided not to ride a major ride because of a long line might be deciding to jump in line this year.  Also, I saw a statistic early on in the season that said the total rides per guest was up this year to 6.7 from 6.0 (I think) last year.  Overall ride counts (counting every ride in the park) might be down slightly, but the major rides should be up this year due mainly to some very good crews.  Does anyone know when CP usually updates the numbers in their FAQ concerning this?  I've already recorded last years numbers and I'm interested to see how they compare.  We already know that Raptor and Magnum will be up and MF will be up by a bunch.

-----------------
-Matt
2001 Magnum Crew

Sounds like the 9% of park patrons who decided not to come this year are predominantly those people who didn't come for the rides. If people who normally take fewer (or no) rides don't return to the park, that would cause an increase in the rides per person count, no change in the total rides given count, and a reduction in overall attendance.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service