Maybe day of the year! 8/22/14 no lines

My son and I were there Friday from 9 am to 12:15.

3 Gatekeeper ,3 Milenium by 10:10,

Hiked back to Maverick, got sprayed by fishwater but didn't see if car had people, it shut down and mean streak was still getting gold car on.

So we headed to middle of park : walked on pipe scream,

rode magnum 3x.....We tried the 3rd row from front for airtime, but it was PAIN TIME.....wheels!!..... Our other 2 and every ride from now on will be middle row of a car ! ..... The 2nd 2 Magnum rides were middle row of the back car and they were amazing, even the pretzel and direction changing hill crest didn't hurt, camel backs tossing major and painless AIRTIME !

We had to leave by 12:15 so wife could have car,

On the way towards the front my son got brave and we did a 2x seven minute wait for TTD.Last and only time he rode TTD, 20 minutes later he started shaking, cold sweats and passed out ...... He is over it :)

We rode Skyride to front and saw no lines anywhere, Gatekeeper was still 2/3 of the steps empty ,

Last edited by Puzzler9K,

Got there about 7:00 PM with my daughter. Was getting her "official measurement and wrist band at guest services and there was a group of unhappy people there trying to get *something* for having bought Fastlane passes for the day - seems today was not the day to buy them.

Kid wore out before ERT on MF ended. That's okay, still worth the trip up.

I smile at the fastlaners on slow days,...... Thanks for chipping in on the next big ride there buddy :). I even let em go ahead of me :)

We went on 8/21, and it was the same way. There were no lines anywhere, not on Maverick, not on TTD, not on Gatekeeper. We saw 2 adult Fast Lane people get in front of us on Flying Eagles once, and that was the only time there would have been any advantage on any ride. I would have been embarrassed to have a yellow wristband that day...

Puzzler9K said:
I smile at the fastlaners on slow days,...... Thanks for chipping in on the next big ride there buddy :). I even let em go ahead of me :)

I smile at the non-fastlaners every day.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service