May 26, 2017

Went to the park on May 26th and was a little disappointed. First time going to the new season pass center and just don't get it. 18 stations and two people working. Line took 45 min to process my passes. Reminded me too much of Walmart, 26 checkouts, crowded and maybe 5 checkouts open. Come one cedar point! You should know better that at the beginning of each year especially on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays people are going to be there to get their passes!

Second complaint, rides. Every ride I got in line for broke down. Valravn, Raptor and Dragster. You've been testing for a month before the season what the heck! Glad I didn't pay full price for a ticket. However it's typical for CP, they'll work the kinks out.

My biggest complaint, smokers....if you want to smoke go to the designated areas or better yet go to your car, roll up the windows and enjoy your own cancer. Stop sneaking around walking the midways hiding your cancer sticks. Cedar Point needs to make smoking in non-designated areas a harsh penalty. Kick them out of the park permanently. Why should my family be subject to your habit, blowing your cancer out of your mouth and letting me breathe it in. While in line if an employee sees someone, mark them so when they get to the top of the stairs tell them sorry, leave now. Make me wait for nothing. I hope the penlties are harsh for smokers.

I'm sure things will get better this season, always a growing curve at the begging. But, smokers follow the rules or get the hell out. Stop running it for my family and I who've never smoked before.

Until next visit, ride on,

Why are you hitting everyone here with a tirade about smokers? Did you think to run any of that past the actual offenders, or maybe someone who works there that might be able to do something about it? Or were you just saving it or us? None of us blew smoke in your family's face, ruining your day, or did anything to give you cancer.

Awesome, complaint-ridden trip report. (Not awesome)

Second hand smoke kills, wake up.....stay in the designated areas like they were intended. Stop sneaking it as you walk thru the park like a little kid.....it stinks and is disgusting, don't share it with the rest of us. Keep you cancer to yourself....

Yeah. Got that part.
Maybe you're missing my point just a little.

RCMAC...I apologize....didn't mean to lay in to you. You've got a point. Just a frustrating day there is all. It'll get better, it always does. Too many school kids there made it kind of a crappy day. Not intentional to direct it at you.

It's all good.

Enjoy your memorial Day!

Staaber said:
Second complaint, rides. Every ride I got in line for broke down. Valravn, Raptor and Dragster. You've been testing for a month before the season what the heck! Glad I didn't pay full price for a ticket. However it's typical for CP, they'll work the kinks out.

I never understood this complaint. Many of the rides are complex machines that have issues occasionally and break down. It has nothing to do with length of testing. A ride is in perfect working order and then during the course of operation something malfunctions that causes the ride to go down. It is no different than your car or other machinery you may have except that the rides are more complex so there is more to go wrong. I suppose you can put some fault on the ride manufacturers for reliability but I don't fault CP for that at all. They are pretty quick to fix a broken ride.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Valid point Pete, just must have been my bad luck that day!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service