May 13th-15th 2005

We'll be arriving the morning of Friday the 13th. We'll be staying till late Monday the 16th. Anyone going to be there? Hopefully the weather will be plesent.

We'll be staying a Hotel Breakers East. We reserved today. :)

*** Edited 3/25/2005 12:50:56 PM UTC by Benjamin***

I will be there with a group of guys from work from Saturday 4 pm till Sunday about 6 pm. Staying at Breakers Express. With a wonderful Thirsty Pony dinner on Saturday evening.

I'll be there (for the running) at 10am on the 13th. Staying at LP until Sunday.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Maybe I'll cya there.

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

Look for my Pointbuzz T-shirt...if the weather is warm enough for me to be wearing it.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Supposed to be going the 14th, with a possible overnight stay and 2nd day at the park (Season Passholder).

MrScott said:
Look for my Pointbuzz T-shirt...if the weather is warm enough for me to be wearing it.

MrScott

Any idea were you will be at? I will probably be wearing my Cedar Point - The Amazement Park t-shirt. I got it from speed zone. It's black and has a smile face on it.

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

Yeah, in the park. :)

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

I'll be the one checking you in at the front desk of Hotel Breakers :)

lookitsmikel said:
I'll be the one checking you in at the front desk of Hotel Breakers :)

Probably

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

I will be in the park from the 12th - 16th. Loong trip for me :-D I'll be wearing a CP shirt that has the "Fearsome Five" coasters. Hope to see you all there!

Millennium Force Crew 2007
Raptor Crew 2008

We'll be arriving early Saturday morning and will be there through closing Sunday. We're staying at LHP.

Hopefully we can get there and get our resort ID's in time to take advantage of early admission on Saturday.

Goodbye MrScott

John

I have a question. Where do Hotel Breakers guest enter at? Do we enter at though the Soak City entrance?

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

You may enter wherever you wish, but the Soak City entrance is the closest to Hotel Breakers. Taking the shuttle to the main gate in the evening is usually a good idea, too.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

We'll probably enter through the Soak City entrance.

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

Benjamin,

If you enter through the SC entrance, make sure your first ride is Magnum. It's a great way to start a great day!

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

^Yep. Did that last year.

MrScott said:
Benjamin,

If you enter through the SC entrance, make sure your first ride is Magnum. It's a great way to start a great day!

MrScott

Yeah, nothing like an early morning ride on Magnum.

October 13 - Finally!

Top Thrill Dragster - 15
Millennium Force - 15

I may see you there on the 16th. Me and my dad are going during the week.

Quote from a Corkscrew ride op, "And Dragster is down again"

But there is nothing better than a late night ride on Magnum. Being out on the Pretzel in the dark is one of the best feelings in the world

Goodbye MrScott

John

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service