SOOO far for the crew we have.

Me..JITTERS!!!

Jenny a.

and miss chicago! Jill.

Whooo else..? so far. we kick ass.
*** Edited 1/25/2007 5:41:57 AM UTC by JayML***

2006-Raptor&Wicked Twister
2007-Maverick, Mantis, and Cad-Cars TL

The Maverick crew is looking pretty good right now. I wanted Maverick but was offer and took a spot in leadership instead. But had I not gotten leadership, I def. would have wanted Maverick!

06 - Mean Streak
07 - ATL Antique Cars/Wave Swinger

you guys are gonna be NUTS on that ride....i might just have to keep riding it just so i can see you all the time!

Mantis (and Raptor/Wildcat) - 2006
Mantis ATL - 2007

Awwww, yay for our crew having it's own topic in the forum! We really are going to have an amazing inaugural season. I can't wait to work with all you guys, so far it looks like we have a great crew!

We're going to do lots of fun crew things this summer. Anybody down for "Bonfire at the farm" 2007? Last years was quite a success despite the rain. We are also going to rock it out at the pep rally!

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07
Skyhawk TL & Magnum XL-200, '06
CP & LE Railroad ATL, '05
CP & LE Railroad Crew, '04
Guest Service's Host, '03

oooh oooh oooh Pick me! Pick me!

How about a night called.

... I dont have anything.

Crap.

I will figure something out Caroline...

Of course Jay WOULD start a Maverick discussion... And of course I would have to register on this thing just to put in my two cents. Maverick crew '07 is going to go down in the history books as one of the most amazing crews EVER. For the record. Oh and we can't forget the latest addition, Mr. Starr woo hoo!

And yeah leadership is tempting but I decided I'd rather rock out with my peeps on Mavvy. :) Mavvy? Hmm..

Maverick '07
Top Thrill Dragster '06
Camp Snoopy/ Magnum XL-200 '05

Oh and I wonder if another guest will post something about me randomly? I'm glad at Maverick I'll actually fit the motif with my Southern accent, that should win me some bonus points with the guests.

Maverick '07
Top Thrill Dragster '06

Coming to a Maverick near you... The Mikester, 2-3 times a week.

:-P

-Miker-

Yeah, I want lots of craziness from the Maverick crew!

Ha ha, I've actually called it Mavvy a few times already. I've also heard people joking around calling it Mav Mav.

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07

Why are other crews trying to steal our thunder by creating their own discussions? Ok ok I guess we can spread the love. 3ish months and counting, woot!

Maverick '07
Top Thrill Dragster '06

Assuming the Lab grants me my leave of absence to finish up my Masters (and of course not getting reassigned when I process in), it looks like I'll be returning for the pleasure of kicking the kinks out of another Intamin (3am shifts anyone?).

Hey to everybody from the 2003 season who remembers me, and hi to all the members of the Maverick '07 Crew who have yet to meet me.

Maverick '07 Crew (1, 2, 3, 4, 5...oh no...)
Los Alamos National Lab '04-'07 (LoA to finish Masters Degree)
TTD '03 Crew (76 Launches - 71 Complete Circuits)

Welcome back Patrick!!! It will be nice to have you back at CP!

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

JenE...if your crews gets over 1000 riders an hour on Mav. I'll come up and work.

(oh, and that'll be impossible)

haha

Rated the most attractive male crew member of TTD 2006...my life is complete

So basically, the opening Maverick crew is a mix between the 06 Dragster/Skyhawk crews?

2005/2006: Cedar Point - Millennium Force
2007/2008/2009: Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland Speedway
2008: Hard Rock Park - Maximum RPM! Opening Supervisor
2008/2009: Universal Orlando - Men in Black: Alien Attack Team Leader, Guest Services Coordinator

Top Thrill Dragster said:
So basically, the opening Maverick crew is a mix between the 06 Dragster/Skyhawk crews?

We have some Magnum in there too!

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07

and some twister!

WOOT WOOT. I love me some Maverick Crews. Again, Patrick, it's gonna be awesome workin with ya. Can't wait to see you again. And It's also funny that every single person on the Maverick Crew, I have worked with. From the days in 05 on TTD and Maggie, To my days at Skyhawk and Twister and XL-200 in 06. I love all you Mofos! We gonna rock the heezy fo sheezy..

2005- Top Thrill Dragster
2006-Skyhawk
2007-Maverick
2008-ATL Mean Streak

"Spectacular Solo Spieler award winner" 2006

i never had the opportunity of running a brand spankin new ride.... Anyone get the jitters of having control of a multi-million dollar ride in your hands?

"Mean Streak crew 2004"

It's fun to learn something new. It's a challenge, but once you learn it, it's easy as cake.

#31, '08
Maverick TL & #34, '07

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service