MANTIS CREW 2007

Because our highly unreliable Team Leader, Shawn, forgot to start a Mantis Crew thread like he said he was going to, I have taken it upon myself to fulfill my TL's duties.

Hey everyone! If you are contracted to Mantis this season, LET US KNOW! We have an amazing summer planned for our crew! We are pretty much the sweetest team since Sonny and Cher (I'll be Sonny, cause God knows Shawn will want to be Cher).

Yeah, we can't wait to hear from you, so slap your name into a post. Oh - and Shawn really isn't unreliable, and I'm not about to do more work than I have to. But this is fun, so I can do it.

Peace,

Your favorite ATL over the blue-green and VERY CLEAN lagoon,

Jay

Mantis (and Raptor/Wildcat) - 2006
Mantis ATL - 2007

JAY, I should hit you for that post...lol. But thanks for posting it! Just cause you beat me to it last night doesn't mean that I wasn't going to do it.

Actually, I did kinda forget to post it, simply because I go caught up with something else!

Anyways, My name is Shawn and I will be the Team Leader of Mantis this year. I am VERY excited and I know that Jay and I will make a great team. (And who says I would want to be Cher? Besides, I think you would look better in the dress!)

So.....Like jay said, if your on the crew, let us know, and also you can post it on cpstaff.kg631.com. Just click on Assignments and then Ride Operations! I am looking forward to meeting each and everyone one of you!

-SHAWN

PS, on yeah, Jay, I will hold you personally accountable for keeping that Lagoon Clean ;-) Better get on those rubber overalls!

'08 Zone 3 Asst. Sup.
'07 TL Mantis / TL Raptor
'06 Guest
'05 ATL maXair / TL maXair
'04 Disaster Transport / Wicked Twister

But cleaning the lagoon is so much fun that I would want everyone to get a chance to do it!

And see....you did forget...DON'T WORRY...I won't have to do it again cause you'll remember from now on. :)

(Don't you want in on this crew?!)

Mantis ATL - 2007

You guys look like your having so much fun talking amongst yourself...Haha Wheres the rest of your crew?..Oh yeah thats right they all moved to Zone one ;) with all the cool people!

Thy Kingdom Come. Thy will be done

hey...just because you moved to Zone 1 becaue you couldn't handle Zone 2 doesnt mean that the cool people left you know...

Mantis ATL - 2007

Ditto to what Jay said! Looks like its just you and I buddy. We can handle that beast alone!!!

I do know that Aaron, Taralynn, and a cool new first year named Ryan are on the crew so far too!

'08 Zone 3 Asst. Sup.
'06 Guest

I think you meant TaraLynn ;)

Its good to see that there is still love for Zone 2 lol.

2008 ATL Blue Streak
2007 Every Ride in the Park
2006 Cedar Point Ride Whore

There have GOT to be more people than this on the Mantis Crew! Come out, come out where ever you are! LOL :-)

'08 Zone 3 Asst. Sup.
'06 Guest

Yeah, hi, everyone, I am giong to be on the Mantis crew for 2007 and I'm TOTALLY STOKED OUT!!! We are going to be the biggest, baddest 'thang' at Cedar Point since Millennium Force! We're going to MOVE people right through that line - efficiency, efficiency, efficiency!

By the way, I broke my arm in a skiing accident this winter and the left wrist will be in a splint until July. Also, my ankle is pinned and I will be in a soft cast until my re-operation in June. After that, I'll probably be in a soft cast until the end of the summer.

I also have an allergy condition - so I have to take medications that make me sleepy. I have bipolar disorder too, but most of the time I'm really nice to everyone.

I CAN'T WAIT until our summer together! I am looking forward to loading those trains right along with y'all for the next five months.

Peace out - we are the COOLEST!

holler superstars...get excited...why??...because Drew is in zone 2!

I worked at the bird last year and now ill be working at the bug...

May 13th...coming soon!!! :-)

Acting ATL Raptor 06
Gemini/Skyhawk/Maverick 07

Jay, you are lame for starting a group about your ride. Really really lame. Now, where's the Dragster thread? ;-)

2007 - Top Thrill Dragster
2005 - Magnum XL-200/Camp Snoopy/Monster/Witches Wheel

powerplayer...do I know you? If not, you should AIM me or something (oneALLpkg13)!

Drewk....do i know you...? haha! jk jk jk....you know how we roll - I can't wait to have you on my platform yay! too bad we dont have a nozzle on our hose!

and mr. montague...i apologize that you are not cool enough to be on the Mantis...enjoy your Triangle of Death!

:)

Mantis ATL - 2007

Triangle of death...psh. Magnum, anyone? What happened to redesigning the platform?

PowerPlayer sounds like a liability waiting to happen. Good luck!

2007 - Top Thrill Dragster
2005 - Magnum XL-200/Camp Snoopy/Monster/Witches Wheel

i wonder who will be the first to bring in doughnuts this year on mantis.

my money's on jay.

Mantis crew '06
Mantis, Paddlewheel, Gemini, Skyhawk crews '07
Mantis ATL '08

Well, I don't process in until 5/15...so there is a lot of time for shawn to bring in doughnuts...if no one does until 5/16 tho...

I'll probably bring them in the first day ;)

I hope you get Mantis sir...I didn't know you were (TBA) crew '07...but I guess it makes sense...

Mantis ATL - 2007

Is there going to be a sock dangling from the platform down into the lagoon?

It'd look like a big, pink straw! Slurp, slurp.

PUT A SHOE ON IT!

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

hey, I got a question.. How deep is the *lagoon*
*** Edited 3/24/2007 4:02:16 PM UTC by bubbakevjr***
*** Edited 3/24/2007 4:06:22 PM UTC by bubbakevjr***

bubbakevjr said:
hey, I got a question.. How deep is the

...hole in your head where your brain used to be?

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

sorry loopy, i didnt c that..

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service