July 30, 2013 Went from being scared to ride Iron Dragon to riding Millennium Force!

When we got there the millennium looked so big! I was with my mom and my sister and my friend. When we got there they wanted to ride blue streak but I was too scared so we went to ride iron dragon since it was the only one I rode at cedar point besides mine ride and Woodstock express. I was scared at first then it was fun. We got off and went for blue streak I made a scene there lol I was freaking out. It was fun the hills were crazy I was flying out of my seat at one point I was half standing up I loved the airtime feeling. Then we walked past maverick lines were too long. Then we went on gemini I went on blue and we won it was fun but I was getting jerked around a lot of the time. Then we rode the monster god it took forever for them to load it and unload it!! Then the magnum I was do annoyed seeing all the fast lane people just cut us all. I was scared but it was fun and scary the hold in the tunnells were scariest and I felt like I was falling out on the pretzel loop. Then we had dippin dots. They were good. Then we got in line for millennium just me and my mom my sister and friend were scared my sister is 19 and my friend is 13. My sister said she would ride it if I did and I did but she didnt because she said that when I was scared of blue streak. The line was long. Little kids were in line too!!! Like the youngest I saw was maybe 6. I was freaking out in the station I tried to get off but they wouldn't let me. Then we went up I put my head down because it usually takes away the scariness( learned that from iron dragon) but I couldn't get my head back up I wanted to see what was going on but I couldn't!!!! I missed almost the whole ride all I saw was the bottom of the train I couldn't get my head back up too much forces and speed on me and my neck hurt I really wanted to see the ride I got my head up and I saw that turn after the 182 ft hill but then my head went back down and wasn't back up till the second tunnell. I saw the rest of the ride. But the first hill was weird I barely felt any of the stomach feeling and I couldn't see it because my head was trapped down. I think it was because my neck hurt alot and my body was focused on my neck and not what was happening outside of me I felt airtime on the other hills just not the first hill. God I need to ride it again and get the full experience!! When we were going up the hill my head was down and then i lifted it and saw that we were at the top and I said oh **** really loud then I hid my head. Hopefully my sister will take me next month. We only go once a year and we just visit we don't stay there or anything we were there for 6 hours. I. Didnt ride gatekeeper the first hill scared me with the upside down and I didn't ride corkscrew cause I was never on an upside down ride before. Maverick the line was too long. Dragster we didnt have time and I was kinda scared of it. Raptor too much upside down! Mantis I'm not standing on a coaster! Mine ride is scary not scary but it shakes and it's so old and I don't wanna ride it. Mean streak is apparently super rough so we skipped it. Wicked twister if they couldn't stop it it would keep going and eventually fly off the track. When we left I just looked back and watched until the millennium force and dragster disappeared. It was fun

I am so proud of you!

Thanks I'm so happy I finally rode them now I'm thinking why was I ever scared of rollercoasters

Awesome! Now would somebody explain to my friend that's its ok? On wicked twister he doesn't want to go and I know he'll like it, any words of wisdom?

Congrats on riding, sorry bout millenium force.

Haha I can't believe you made that much progress in one day! I think that any person who is afraid of roller coasters should ride Millennium Force. It's just suck an incredible experience. And I totally know what you mean by watching Millennium Force and Dragster until you can't see them anymore. That's how it was when I was driving away too! Haha probably should have been paying more attention to the road Hana. Sounds like you live pretty close! Your lucky, I live in Colorado and just got back from my first trip to cedar point. I miss it so much. Make sure you ride Maverick and Raptor for me. Trust me you'll love them, especially Maverick ;)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service