July 1,2000

We left the house at about 4:30p.m. and made our way through the construction on the turnpike and finally got to the Sandusky exit.

We got to Cedar Point at about 5:45. We made our way to Raptor and decided to wait till dark to ride. Amazingly the line was only 30 minutes for 4th of July weekend.

We made our way to Blue Streak, it was a walk on. Blue Streak is still a great ride but it seem to be getting a little rough. Its always good to begin with though.

Then we got on Calypso just because there wasn't any wait and it was right there. Still a great ride.

Made our way toward the middle of the park after Calypso and hopped on Dogems2. then we looked at the line for Millennium Force, it was about 2 hours long so we decided to see if the line was smaller alittle later.

We made our way though Frontier Trail and got on Mine Ride. to my suprise we waited longer for Mine ride than Blue Streak.

We walked pass Mean Streak and the line was about an hour so we skipped it. then we got on Gemmini blue train. Great ride to get some air time. then we made our way to Magnum on the way I noticed that the Wall Climb was up. We were going to try it out but it was 6$ to climb and we thought it was a ripp.

Magnum line was 30 minutes we got on second row from the front. Magnum is still one of the best coaster. Great airtime, smooth,fast,and huge.

Then we got on Corkscrew then Iron Dragon. then we made our way to Mantis, 15 minute wait. Mantis is a great ride but it still very rough and a head banger.

Got on Wildcat and after made our way to Raptor. Roptors wait was only 15 minutes. We got on the very back and the ride was amazing. I seem to like the back better than the front you go alot faster it seems and you cant see wats going to happen next.

When we got off the Summer Spectacular started so we made our way back to Millennium Force. After we made our way though the people watching the show we got to Millennium Force. The line was 2 hours long so we decided to wait till next week when we go and ride.

After we decided to go to Space Spiral to see the whole park at night. Now the time was 10:45 and the park closed at midnight. we where in line for Space Spiral and they said they were closing it down. this confused me because the park didn't close till midnight but o well we the decided to leave.

Another great day at Cedar Point.

*** This post was edited by Nick G. on 7/2/2000. ***
Actually Nick, Space Spiral stayed open until midnight. It's just that you had to have a TTR to get on it between 10 and 12 :)

-------------
Duane Cahill
Camp Hill, PA - 375.4 miles from the Po!nt.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service