It's been a while! Heading there on 8/12 & 13, need advice!

Hey all! My husband and 9 year old son (1st time!) are going to spend sunday at soak city and monday at cedar point. (thinking the lines will be shorter on monday) So, do you think it's worth it to buy fast lane passes since we will be there on a monday? It's probably been at least 18 years since I've been there, so I want to make it count, but also cost conscious! And, do you think it's worth it to get the ride and slide for $78, or do them seperate at $65? (weekday rate for 1)
Any advice on the top rides to hit first/last for least wait times would be great too! PS the little guy is only 52" so can't do all of them!
Thanks!!

Well considering that they are making a major new attraction announcement Monday, you should go see it. It will be at 3:30 pm just outside the main gate.

Well if he's 52", he'll be able to ride every roller coaster except Mantis and Raptor. If your staying at one of CPs resorts, you can get in an hour early. If you do that, make you sure you head to Millennium Force right away then Maverick. Those rides have the longest lines throughout the day. As SSL488 said, they are announcing the new roller coaster for 2013 outside the main gate at 3:30 on Monday so I'm not sure how much that'll affect the crowds. If you can, work your way from the back of the park to the front to avoid the large lines. Btw if you get the opportunity, ride Space Spiral. It will be closing forever next month and it's pretty interesting watching the destruction of Disaster Transport from up there.

Last edited by Maverick00,

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

If you have early entry I would recommend maverick first then MF. MF has a history of not being fully up and running at 9:00 which would result in wasted time there. After MF I like to head to dragster and get in line before the running of the bulls at 10am.

Fight the Shapers . . . Join the Resistance . . .
Save Humanity!

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, we are not staying at one of the resorts. I used airline miles and we are staying elsewhere for free :) So wondering if we should get the fast lane passes or not? Or maybe do the 2 day ride & slide?

Free beats ert any day. If you will be there all day on Sunday I would go for a ride & slide. As for fastlane I would play it by ear. See what the crowds and lines are looking like at noon and decide if it will be worth it to you then.

Fight the Shapers . . . Join the Resistance . . .
Save Humanity!

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service