Is Cedar Point leaving clues about 2007 attraction on website???

I hope when this is all said and done and the dust is settled, that Tony and Tyler do a blog on what clues they dropped us and explain some of them. That would be cool to see if we missed any or what we got.

"If it looks good, you'll see it; if it sounds good, you'll hear it, if it's marketed right, you'll buy it; but... if it's real, you'll feel it."

Does anybody else get the feeling that perhaps Tony & Tyler, as well as some other folks at CP, look at this site, and others, and just laugh their collective butts off at all the speculation going on?

It is almost like an entire year of April Fool's jokes.

BTW, is the Magnum still sinking?

Beer and golf Thursday thru Monday, Cedar Point & beer, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Can you see One-Eyed-Willie from the top of Magnum?

Yep, to all questions.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Lets just hold our heads tight till next season. It will be even better if we wait. For now lets worrie about Sky Hawk

Why did they take the photo there to begin with?

Its the Animations department, and if you have been reading the blogs for the past two months, you know this is something they have talked about, and checked out, so it makes perfect since that they would be there; "behind the scenes".

And what is that thing behind them?

Thats called an animatronic skeleton. Have you ever been to CP? They're hilarious.

Are they trying to hint at something?

Sometimes, yes. But they make it so blatantly obvious that a Six Flags general manager could figure it out.

Who knows?

The shadow knows...

Oh, and Mr. Kinzel, Mr. H, Jeff, and a handful of others who won't say anything theyre not supposed to anyway.

Just bear in mind that of course they tease (hence, the last entry), not everything on the blog has something to do with a new ride. If it does, it is obvious. Tony and Tyler are not very subtle.

Let's step off our stool and understand that the blog is there mainly for the GP, and is written for the GP.

I don't believe for one minute that ANYTHING (words or pictures) doesn't have to be OK'd by many levels of management and departments. Tony & Tyler suggesting that they are in some sort of "trouble" for blogging something is just plain stupid.

I like the blog and T & T. I just wish they wouldn't insult me with posts like the last one.

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

More then likely, all the posts that they make are planed in advance. There all laid out for someone to approve. Tony and Tyler just wait for the date and post it. I highly doubt they come into the office in the morning and say, “Lets post about Sky Ride today”. They already know when the Sky Ride post will be posted, way in advance. Some topics might be spur of the moment, but not many.

ya what 99er said

That is VERY interesting...

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

indeed

How long has that shirt been available?

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Interesting. It does not look like a generic shirt. It looks ride specific.

The guessing game is on...

MrScott

Mayor, Lighthouse Point

Errm, I find it hard to believe that they are already selling merchandise for a ride that won´t open until 2007, and hasn´t even been announced yet. But it sure is a nice dragon ;)

Ride logo or not, it's a pretty sweet shirt. I may just have to buy it! :)

Also, if I remember correctly, didin't Dorney Park sell shirts for Hydra a year in advanced before the ride even opened?

yup

good thinking mathyou

Though I'm hesitant to say it, I find that extremely intriguing. A lot of things on that shirt seem to fit the scenario pretty well - color, location, "theme" and maybe... design?

*** Edited 4/2/2006 3:53:53 PM UTC by djDaemon***

Brandon

Yes it is a very interesting shirt...very kool looking!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Cory Marshall

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service