Iron Dragon 2008

I didn't see this anywhere, I'm on the Iron Dragon crew this season. Who else is?

Oh Iron Dragon, take good care of that ride! Great ride to work, and you will never have a dull moment.

2008 ATL Blue Streak
2007 Every Ride in the Park
2006 Cedar Point Ride Whore

I am going to be on Iron Dragon this year. Cant wait. It is going to be fun.

And you guys are Joe Cool! Have fun with that!

Californian in Ohio
'10 - TL Magnum XL-200
'09 - ATL Top Thrill Dragster
'08 - Magnum / Corkscrew crews
'07 - maXair / Magnum crews
'06 - Wicked Twister / Skyride / Millennium Force crews

^ You're right, Maybe because apparently families rule or something... 'tis what I heard lol.

Last edited by Villainboi,

Makes lots of sense to me. There are a lot of people/kids who aren't into Millennium Force and the other "big" rides and not interested in Planet Snoopy.

Iron Dragon with its 46" height limit is a lot more popular than some place it.

And remember, Point Perks is the new Joe Cool. :)

-Craig-
2008:Magnum XL-200 | Top Thrill Dragster
2007:Corkscrew | Magnum XL-200 | Maverick

You do have a point... I actually didn't know they changed it, or Iron Dragon was apart of the "Joe Co.. er Point Perks" this season. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

what are the point perks?

Point Perks are the perks that platinum passholders have. Like discounts at stores, early entry to some of the rides, and ride nights.

Stephen P.
2008: Raptor
2009: Front Desk Clerk; Breakers Express
2010: Assistant Front Office Manager Breakers Express

Its not a bad idea that they choose ID this year. Every morning I would walk by it and see guests with children waiting for it to open. Wildcat too. Remember not everyone can ride the big rides.

2009 - Mean Streak and Sweeps
2008 - Thunder Canyon and all of area 3 and much more.
2007 - CJ's Provisions/Toot Sweets

AIM: chock12002
Yahoo: wlcchock10
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=565794580

well honestly they should of done that a long time ago. alot of people that i know love this ride. i think that it is a benifit for alot of people.

I agree they should've done this years ago since it closes early all the time for the light/laser show, and for the kids who don't like "big kid" rides.

So stoked for 2010 :]

-Lizzy

This is going to be a great decision for the kids who visit the park, especially on a Saturday. Families can get extra ride time in the morning, and at night watch the light show, and then proceed to get 30 more minutes of ride time on Iron Dragon before the park closes at 11.

2008 ATL Blue Streak
2007 Every Ride in the Park
2006 Cedar Point Ride Whore

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service