Introduce yourself 2015 Team Memebers!

Hey my names Zach! Currently 18 I'll be 19 on April 20th! I'm from Michigan, Love Rollercoasters and I will be a House Keeper over at the Refreshed Hotel Breakers for my First 2015 season! Tell me about yourself Id like to meet some people before starting work! Can't wait to get to know you! Where are you located in the park?

Wassup I'm shannon and I'm 19 and I will be a warehouse attendant for the 2015 season ! I process in May 12

I'm Sam, also 19 and processing in on May 12. I'll be a ride host at Shoot the Rapids

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

Greetings! I am Eugene. I am very excited to be a part of the Magnum XL-200 Crew for the 2015 season! I will turn 19 shortly before I process in. This is my first of hopefully many more seasons at Cedar Point. I arrive on May 24th. I can't wait to meet all of you!

3 Years of Fun!
Professional button presser.
Wearer of lime green and blue.

Hey my name's Cecelia! I'll be 19 on May 10th, 3 days before I process in on May 13th. I'm from the Cleveland area. I'll be a ride host for the 9 time #1 steel coaster, Millennium Force! This is my first season, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to meet all of you and have an awesome summer!

2014- Platinum Passholder
2015- Ride Host - Millennium Force
2016- Platinum Passholder(Honorary Dinos Crew Member)
2017- Guest Services Associate
2018/2019- Platinum Passholder

Hey my name is Travis, I'm also 19 and will be working in the Warehouse this year. Processing in next Monday!

Hello my name is Charles. I am 20 years old. I am very excited to be a Warehouse Attendant for the 2015 season, and I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I process in on May 12th!

Hi I'm Jordyn. I'm 18 and will be working at sandcastle suites as a front desk attendant for my first year 😊

Well, I feel like an old fart.
I'm Sarah, 23, Ann Arbor MI. I'll be in the Soak City Surf Shop. Yay merch dept!!
I'm processing in on April 10th. Looks like one of the earliest ones there.

Im becca this is my second year i was in addmissions last year and transferred to foods at gatekeeper refreshments

Hi! I'm Michael, 25, and process in May 4th. This will be my third year at CP but my first as a ride op! I'm stoked :) I'll be at Gatekeeper

Last edited by MAB,

Michael, do you have a Facebook? Join our crew page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/784343638322756/

Hey I'm Vaughn and I'll be Turning 20 June 20th. I am working with park utilitys and I process in May 11! Also is there a drug test when i process in?

Hi! I'm Destany, I'm 20 and this will be my first year working at CP. I'm working in Camp Snoopy and I process in May 4th!

Last edited by Destany,

Hey y'all! I'm Kayla. This is my first season at CP and I'll be working in tolls. Process in date is May 12th! I'm from Romulus Michigan . I'm super excited to meet some new people as well as make some awesome money!

Last edited by Kaylachevon,

Hey guys! I'm Kristen, I'm 21 years old and this is my first season working at Cedar Point. I'm going to be a character attendant. I'm so excited to see who I get to work with. I process in on May 16th. I can't wait to meet lots of new people while making some much needed money!

Hey I'm Paige! I'll be 19 on June 13th. I'm from Indiana and I am going to start on May 9th as House Keeping in Breakers as well!

Hi all! I'm Chip, 19, from Georgia, and I start May 13th as a fireman on the railroad.

Hi! My name is Chandler, 20 from Pennsylvania and I will be a sweep. I just processed in yesterday and moved into the Common Dorms. I am looking forward to making some friends.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service