I-280 construction

I was wondering if anyone knows if this route is totally closed off from I-75 both south and northbound directions near the Michigan state line? I'm going this Sunday and I've been trying to find some news on this construction but I can't find any.

Is it shut down? Or just being worked on a few lanes? I would appreciate feedback.. thank you :)

You should be ok. Just the southbound right lane of 75 is closed Monday-Thurdaty evenings from the state lines to 280. 280 is completely open just watch out for varying lane closings on the bridge.

-Kevin-
08-Traffic/Tolls

Ah ok, thanks TK, I really appreciate the feed back. I really didn't want to travel on the turnpike this weekend :)

Actually I'm pretty sure those lane closures on the bridge are over. One thing to note though, if you take 280 to 51 to 579 to 2 like I do, the ramp from 51 onto 280 North (coming home from the park) is going to be closed most of the summer.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Thanks Ralph, I take Route 2 all the way after I-280, but I apprecate the feedback :)

Ah, the sites around OH-2... :)

Haha.. I know, it's not that thrilling of scenery, but we can stop in at Phantom Fireworks on the way back if we want. A little pricy, but they have some cool stuff there. :)

No, I actually kinda like that route. I got mine today (paid for and processed) and we took 275-75-280-2-4 with no trouble at all. There was a right lane closure somewhere along the line and an exit that was blocked off, but otherwise, no big deal. I was actually amazed with how well everything went, from getting there to being there. Hopefully there's no planned construction that we don't know about, because things went very very smoothly. :)

Yes, I saw the I-75 lane closure at the border on the far right, but everything did go smoothly. We always drive through Sandusky on 6, so that takes an extra half hour, but we don't mind it, it's a nice little town for what it is.

Got our passes processed (and a free jacket, I couldn't pick up mine last year). So we're good to go for opening day :)

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service