Halloweekends 9/21/13

Hello All,

I visited Cedar Point on Saturday for Halloweekends. The day started off cloudy but the skies opened up and we had very nice day. The operating hours were from 11 to midnight. In the morning afternoon hours the crowds were present, but ride lines did not seem to be affected. We waited 20 minutes for Millennium Force around 1:00pm. I think Gatekeeper had the longest line at about 45 minutes.

The park looked great. The flowers and Halloween decorations were very well done through out the whole park. As the day went on, the crowd did get heavier. In the evening the midways looked like a busy July evening- shoulder to shoulder people. But Cedar Point did not disappoint they kept their efficiencies going all night, barring any mechanical difficulties, and all food stands stayed open till the end. I was surprised at how fast the haunt lines moved. The longest line being for Corn Stalkers.

Cudo's go out for Zombie High, Eden Musee, and Erie Estates all very well done. I also enjoyed the "scare zone" walk thru's such as Screamworks and Pirate themed area in the back by Maverick, and Blood on the Bayou. I thought Cornstalkers was a little disappointing- but it ended just as it got going. Very anti-climatic and the longest line.

So if you go- get your rides in in the daytime, and expect to wait in lines for the haunts at night. There was so much to do and see. Definitely got my money worth. Go get scared.

America's Roller-Coast!
Mine Ride 1994
American Coaster Enthusiast since 1989

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service