HalloWeekends 2008 Pictures?

Could anyone help me out? Has anyone seen Terror Island, CornStalkers or Club Blood's fancade yet? If they are even set up yet. But if you did would you mind describing what they look like to me that would be great, Or if you had a picture. Thanks!

They are starting to set up Terror Island, the pictures on the blog pretty much show all that there is to see so far. CornStalkers is also being set up. It looks much better than Werewolf Canyon already. There are props set up and there wasn't a Christmas tree in sight.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

I'll agree with ya on that Vince. I took a look off of the platform and was very impressed. The layout is far superior and there appears to be a few surprises I won't give out.;)

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

Also, the new enterance sign for Club Blood is not out yet, but the exit was open when I walked by. Looks like at least the end got a massive revamp (no netting, (new) club posters instead.)

Fear Faire is fully up from what I can tell, Fright Zone's foggers are in place but no Skull Arch yet, UR Dead is from all telling done, ditto for Pharoh's, and CarnEvil is MIA at the moment.

Yes, the fog machines in Fright Zone are in place. Some of them are elevated by concrete blocks this year. Also, holes were cut in the tarp like border that they use. It seems they are trying to maximize fog production! I cannot wait till the seventh to see the updated stuff.

Peace, Mikey

I think they've always done that in the past.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

CarnEvil is MIA at the moment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that there would be no CarnEvil this year.

Sorry, scratch that. I was wrong. CarnEvil has been moved, not elimimated.

Yea CarnEvil will be in Camp Snoopy

2007 trips=39..08 trips=47..09 trips=79
maverick rides=143
dragster rollbacks=27

Has anything changed yet? And while you're at the park and see anything HalloWeekends take a picture and post it please! Thank you all so much!

Last edited by The_Millenium_Force01,

http://www.pointbuzz.com/Photos/Gallery.aspx?id=605

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Must have been a beautiful day to go to the point!

Are they still having Lair of the Vampire, Pharoh's Secret and Undertaker U this year? What shows are returning from last year? Is Club Blood walk through the same as KI version? Are DJ Zombo, Midway Monsters, Witches of Witch Hollow, King Dapper Combo, Costume Contest, Monsters Rock, the Parade, Tim Hill ,Chris Linn, and Edgar Allen Poe plays returning this season for Halloween? I have always liked Halloweekends because it's geared for families whereas other parks have it geared toward adults.

cbrendan502 said:
Yea CarnEvil will be in Camp Snoopy

Actually, it says CarnEvil will be on the Gemini Midway, next to Witches Wheel.

No, it says it will be just off the Gemini Midway -- that is to say, Camp Snoopy.

My author website: mgrantroberts.com.

What rides are usually closed on Friday nights during Halloweekends?

Cedar Point X
Can't Wait!!!

Fear The OffSeason said:
What rides are usually closed on Friday nights during Halloweekends?

http://www.halloweekends.com/

under the FAQ section

I walked through Camp Snoopy last Sunday to look at CarnEvil. It was mostly set up and the Camp Snoopy location is a MUCH better place to have CarnEvil.

This looks like it will be an excellent walk-through this year. Camp Snoopy is much narrower than the previous location, with a few turns and many more objects and places for the Screamsters to hide behind. I think the fog will stay in the area much better also. The scale of the tents and other CarnEvil objects also fits better to the scale of Camp Snoopy, which makes the place much more convincing as a carnival gone bad.

I think everyone will be very pleasantly surprised by CarnEvil and have a lot of fun.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Check out the new Halloweekends pictures posted on the blog today.

Oh my that is a lot of corn stalks.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service