Halloweekends 2007!!

What about tomorrow!! I hope not!! Whats your guys opinion?

Halloweekends is my FAVORITE time of year!!!

Tis going to be freezing....dropping in to the mid 40's....

In Michigan we barely hit 60 today...

Judging by the webcam tonight it has been a mildly slow night.

^"mildly slow" is putting it kindly, more bluntly it was d-e-a-d dead. Outside of Frontiertown (40 min wait for Maverick, 20 min wait for UR Dade, 20 min wait for WWC) no ride was longer then 15 min. Also, by the time we made it to the front of the park (10:30ish) there was no one there, we walked on Raptor, Lair of the Vampire, Pharaoh's Secret, felt like the only group going through Fear Faire and Carnevil was pretty empty too. So in short, heres what my group in 6 hours:

2 Rides on TTD
2 Rides on Power Tower
1 Ride on MF
1 Trip through WWC
1 Ride on Skyhawk
1 Ride on Maverick
1 Trip through the Fright Zone
1 Ride on MF
1 Ride on Wildcat
1 Ride on Cedar Downs
1 Ride on Raptor
1 Trip through Fear Faire
1 Trip through Lair of the Vampire
1 Trip through Pharaoh's Secret
1 Trip through CarnEvil
4 Rides on Magnum

It was in short the best day I have ever spent at CP. As for a review of the haunted attractions, WWC due to the wind lost most of its fog, which was unfortunate, Fright Zone and Fear Faire were their typical amazing selves, Lair most of the scare actors were grouped in a short area (tunnel was nice though,) Pharaoh's goullies did a good job, and CarnEvil (which we went though at 11:30 so that makes it somewhat understandable) just seemed a little flat tongiht and the monkey didnt have his cymbals. Im so glad I made the trip.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service