Free trip--08/20/00

My sister won CP tickets plus the bus ride there on Thursday so she gave them to me, my other sister and two neices. The bus left Saginaw so I had to drive north from Flint to catch it but that was fine. Got to CP 9:45. Did some of the milder rides since sister and neice #1 only like those rides. Went on Iron Dragon and CorkScrew with no wait. Went over to Wild Cat and waited about 20 minutes. This is one of my favorites--just wish there wasn't always a wait! Neice #2 and I went on the Power Tower SS side. Only waited about 10 minutes for this. We decided to split up now since the park was getting busy and we wanted to do some of the bigger rides. Neice #2 and I went to get in line for TTR. Waited about 20 minutes for 1pm to 2pm slot (wish we would have gotten more TTRs!!!) Went back to Mean Streak for a mediocre ride, as usual. Went on to Magnum and only waited about 30 minutes. We both really liked the ride. Then we met up with sister and neice #1 for lunch. Then back to TTR for MF. Neice #2 was really scared, even though she had been on it before. Waited about 45 minutes. When we got to the station WE WERE FIRST IN LINE TO GO IN! But neice #2 was too scared to sit in the front :*( We had a great ride though sitting somewhere in the middle. After ride neice #2 wishes she would have sat in the front! Do'h! Went on Gemini next. Was a walk on. I love this coaster! Took the sky ride back to the front and rode Raptor and Blue Streak. Wait was about 45 minutes for Raptor and about 10 for Blue Streak. I got stapled in on Blue Streak so it wasn't the best ride. Raptor seemed rougher than my first ride earlier this year. Neice noted the same thing. Still a fun ride though :) SInce it was about 3:30 and we were supposed to meet the others at 5, we were gonna try to get on MF as TTR was ending. The line was LONG! We still waited and it only ended up being a little over an hour. Sat in the middle again. Another great ride(as if you could have a bad ride on this!) Went back to DT to meet the others. Thought they might like DT since they like the milder stuff but the wait was an hour. We went on Iron Dragon again and split up again so that neice #2 and I could try for a final ride on MF! We waited about an hour and 20 minutes and were getting pretty tired by this time. Another ride in the middle but was glad to get 3 rides in in one day! Hit Gemini 2 more times before back to the bus. Never got on Mantis because everytime we went by it it was an hour and a half wait! We figured that time would be better spent waiting for MF! We had both been on Mantis before this year anyways so it wasn't like we had to hit it. All in all a great free trip for us. Back on the bus before 8 and home a little after 12.
Did you wint them from Wiog 102.5?

-------------
Kyle
------------------------
201.3 Miles to the Point from Owosso MI *** This post was edited by Cedar Creek Mine Ride on 8/21/2000. ***
Nope, Oldies 96 is where she won the tickets.
Ok, I knew Wiog was giving them away!

-------------
Kyle
------------------------
201.3 Miles to the Point from Owosso MI

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service