free refill cup for 2004

We asked a employee at Donut Time if we could fill up our Dragster cup there...and she said she would have to ask her manager....He said Yes, they are free anyway....but we knew they were not free and he then said whatever you say. They couldn't give it to us there because they did not have the right button on the register to ring it up. I just thought it was kinda funny that a Food Manager did not know it was a 2.00 charge for refills.
So it is not free?
NO, it is not supposed to be free in 2004. Says so right on the signs at the foodstands.

------------------
Richie Anderson
Millennuim Force TL '01
Ride Maintenance '02 & '03

Those souvenir cups were to big last year, I didn't want to buy one because I didn't want to carry the thing around. I'm shocked it fit in a locker, something that is small, with a handle and strap like the propel bottles would be great.

I usually never like to have anything in my hands and pockets at cedar point, I won a few basketball games to win those small basketballs (which I play at night) and I just hide it in a bush or put it next to a garbage can and nobody bothers it. But I don't recommend it, I also see alot of my peers (I'm a teenager) do dumb stuff like steal just because they could. (When I say peers, I don't mean people that I know, I mean people of similar age.)

------------------
Life has it's ups and downs, might as well make it on a coaster!

I refilled mine a whopping 14 times in one day. But it was the middle of July and very very very hot!

Go Cubs! White Sox Suck!

I worked there and got plenty of use out of the dragster cup lol..I found a good way to carry it when its empty is to loop the straw around a belt loop and just walk with it..It worked for me. I dont think there is any difference in the dragster cups as last year so I think i'll just bring mine back from last year.
...Except now the Dragster cups cost $2 per refill.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

they are only charging some people $2 for the refills?? they tried to charge us $2.50 last weekend. but we made up for it in merch. (gotta love newbies that dont know what they are doing)

its still cheaper than the 3.50 big pop, and the cup has more than paid for itself by now anyway.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service