First trip June 6,7,8.... advice

There is a big groups of us (9 at Hotel Breakers) and 5 or so at an offsite hotel. We get there the 5th around dinner time.
My plan so far is to take advantage of Early Entry and be at some entrance (resort, magnum, or Soak city?? what do you suggest?) between 8-8:30am and to hit Maverick, Millennium, then get in line for TTD, then Magnum and work our way towards the front of the park.
We can do this again on the 7th and the 8th is optional for us to go.
We do have some little kids but adults will take turns doing kiddie stuff vs coasters.

Do I have this right?
Also since we are staying at the hotel we purchase our tix at the front desk correct? Do I get Wed's tix the night before?

Any tips are appreciated. Been looking forward to this for a very long time!

Best bet for the ride order you have listed is Magnum gate. Get there around 8 or 8:30. You should have no problem beating the main gate ERT crowd over to Maverick.

CP does have a parent swap program, which we use frequently as our youngest is still a bit short for the bigger rides. You can find the info on where to get a slip here:

http://www.cedarpoint.com/plan-a-visit/helpful-hints-for-families

As far as purchasing your tickets at the resort, I have no idea. We live in the area, so never have used them. Being here 3 days during the week, you should have plenty of time to hit all the rides you want multiple times. Have a great time!!!

One of the few Mean Streak lovers left in the world.

First of all, Even with Early entry your NOT getting in any earlier then 9am which is an hour before. They don't let people in 2 hours early. I would suggest riding Maverick first, but let me tell u now, you may be waiting in line for the Maverick for 30mins or longer, therefore only getting to ride one coaster in the hour u have before the park is open to every body. So choose your coaster or two wisely. If you are visiting the park for 2 or 3 days, really don't worry and stress ur self out about it! There will be plenty of time to ride the big coasters. So waiting an hour or longer in a line isn't gonna kill u. And Magnum always has the shortest line of the big coasters. How many kids will be with u also? u do buy your tickets at the front desk and can even buy em the day of! Don't forget, you get free parking from the hotel too!

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service